Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, CatOnCaffeine said:

both of the things you listed need work.

Thats why it was a test

Just now, EthanForeverAlone said:

When a zombie is madly in love with you.

No hes eating him |: but good joke though

Just now, CatOnCaffeine said:

Yes, and Im saying that this test shows to me that you need to work on camera and movements.

Oh ok i thought you were saying the camera stuff is awful and ur awful and you can't do it my mistake lel

2 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Oh ok i thought you were saying the camera stuff is awful and ur awful and you can't do it my mistake lel

You can do it, just need some more work. I suggest fiddling around with different transitions. I used to animate keyframe by keyframe but the transitions are just overall effective and take less time.

Edited by CatOnCaffeine

1 minute ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

You can do it, just need some more work. I suggest fiddling around with different transitions. I used to animate keyframe by keyframe but the transitions are just overall effective and take less time.

I have been using mine imator for a year now i just started using camera transitions is why it was bad

The movements are too slow and smooth for a real human, you should try to find a combination of good paste movements and good keyframe transitions. You can see how the zombies are sliding on the ground. Try looking up some mineimator walk cycle tutorials. I find the one by  @SKIBBZ very helpful and clear. (Any walk cycle tutorial works tho.) The part where the zombie knocks steve down. The fall is too slow. Maybe try adding some scenery like houses or an arena.