undertale sans rig v.1(wip download)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

I thought I've seen this rig before though....

you mean project's sans rig? is pretty similar but not the same, trust me.

3 hours ago, fadfan123 said:

what do you mean this model was made by me

yeah yeah don't worry, this guy is used to acuse everyone of copying stuff, don't pay attention to him

1 hour ago, BBruce7815 said:

you mean project's sans rig? is pretty similar but not the same, trust me.

yeah yeah don't worry, this guy is used to acuse everyone of copying stuff, don't pay attention to him

uhhhhh

wat? 

I'm not accusing, just saying I've seen something like this before and it's very similar so, don't try to pick a bone with me eh?  

2 minutes ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

uhhhhh

wat? 

I'm not accusing, just saying I've seen something like this before and it's very similar so, don't try to pick a bone with me eh?  

i have a bone to pick with you, i really do, am tired of always seeing your comments sayign the same: err. i think i've seen something similar before.

it doesn't help, it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

i have a bone to pick with you, i really do, am tired of always seeing your comments sayign the same: err. i think i've seen something similar before.

it doesn't help, it doesn't matter.

Than you got the wrong bone.

This is only the second time I said this, the first time was when one guy took Skibbz rig and changed it a bit than called it his.

12 minutes ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

Than you got the wrong bone.

This is only the second time I said this, the first time was when one guy took Skibbz rig and changed it a bit than called it his.

nope, i actually see you commenting this kind of stuff very often, is just that you don't notice, but oh well i think i over-reacted, i apologize, i was just sick of seeing you commenting tha same stuff over and over again

30 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

nope, i actually see you commenting this kind of stuff very often, is just that you don't notice, but oh well i think i over-reacted, i apologize, i was just sick of seeing you commenting tha same stuff over and over again

I'm gonna check all the 956 post to see how many times I've been saying it

Well it's nice better than the other one. Well maybe you can try this idea. Why don't you change the cloth jacket to black-white. So people can change the colour jacket they want.

On 18/12/2016 at 0:53 PM, willingsas said:

It's actually fine.

Though i remember the jacket being more blue than cyan.

Yeah like this one if someone wanna the jacket more darky blue you need change the colour on mine-imator. So it's easy to make people wanna change the colour they want.

and peoples on tumblr make all diffrent sans and more aus yeah so if people wanna make this another sans they can easly change the colour they want