RPG Battle - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone :D, after 6 MONTHS working on this animation, it is finally completed, I bring you an animation of a battle as if it were a video game, with RPG style. That is, battles by turns.

I took elements of RPG games, for example: Mario & Luigi (All Sagas)

Well, I hope you like the animation :popcorn:

I will accept any positive or negative comments xD

Edited by TecnoGamerJW
for add words

58 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Ive been planning on making something similar for a long time (mostly kingdom hearts). I really like it, keep it up!

KINGDOM HEARTS? I LOVE THAT GAME :awesome:I would like to know the final result of Minecraft between Kingdom Hearts

3 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

KINGDOM HEARTS? I LOVE THAT GAME :awesome:I would like to know the final result of Minecraft between Kingdom Hearts

its only been a thought in my head so far. Ive started on a keyblade rig and Ill gladly lend it to you if you want to use it.

1 minute ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

lol, as soon as I survive this last week of school, Ill be sure to work on the keyblade. Thanksgiving break :awesome:

Wait... Last week of school? I've been ill for a whole term?! wow... also happy thanksgiving in advance, even though I don't celebrate it.