[Animation] My Dark side #1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi everyone, i created this fighting animation Me VS @KyodonZ, i hope you like it, this is a fighting serie that i'm going to fight with all the mine-imator animators, aaaand................................watch it HERE !!!!

sorry @KyodonZ ...........................you are ded

1 hour ago, LolDoge said:

this is shit The music doesen't fit and the animation isn't good.

1 hour ago, willingsas said:

My edgy cliché side.

59 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I'd be surprised if that song wasnt copyrighted.

38 minutes ago, Klyxz said:

22 minutes ago, SB7989 said:

IMO, the music selection is very important when making these kinds of battles, just because it could help a lot with syncing your animation with the music.

(also, that running animation could use some improvement.)

i'm so sorry if this video didn't liked you, i'm just a beginner i didn't said im a pro or something, im just so sorry :(

2 minutes ago, ziyadkhalq said:

i'm so sorry if this video didn't liked you, i'm just a beginner i didn't said im a pro or something

Don't worry about it too much. I'm just saying that there is some room for improvement. You should try checking out some other peoples' animations and see if you could learn a thing or two from their videos. I'm sure you can get a whole lot better at animating if you just put a lot of time into it. :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, SB7989 said:

Don't worry about it too much. I'm just saying that there is some room for improvement. You should try checking out some other peoples' animations and see if you could learn a thing or two from their videos. I'm sure you can get a whole lot better at animating if you just put a lot of time into it. :thumbsup:

thx

well

just one thing :

try to create your own universe, to make something original.

i say this because for me, this video looks like one of the episode of REALITY by The Tan James :

fight, dark side, music, and flatlands.

i'm sure you can be creative, and what i'd like to see on this forum would be something that really correspond to your creativity

anyway, rep+1, because i hope that you'll be able to share with us your creativity