(F.N.A.F.) B.o.n.n.i.e. WIP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Even with just the head, this one was a pain in the ash tray.

XbXjdDj.png

Wow look at that, I finally figure out how to do half sphere textures.

The votes on what I should model next switched around right before the deadline, so the F.N.A.F 1 Models beat the F.N.A.F 2 Toys, 64% to 36%.

As promised, I have started working on the F.N.A.F 1 B.o.n.n.i.e due to my friend's request :3

Edited by XLCREEPER

Just now, Ethan. said:

Why make everything blocky if you're just going to make the eyes spheres?

Because the last time I did blocky eyes it ruined everything~ Spherical eyes are actually easier to do than the blocky ones anyways :3

5/10 okay model. 

Thnx for the rate mate, not so great but ain't gonna hate.

21 minutes ago, "Anonymous" said:

try to make these

Being a friend of Supah I actually know how to make those. I just don't enjoy making them that way.

I enjoy my style because it seems like I have a little more freedom to sculpt and kinda get away from the Mine-Craft style.

The blockyness of my rigs is as close as I get, so I won't be making those types of rigs for a while.

3 minutes ago, XLCREEPER said:

Being a friend of Supah I actually know how to make those. I just don't enjoy making them that way.

I enjoy my style because it seems like I have a little more freedom to sculpt and kinda get away from the Mine-Craft style.

The blockyness of my rigs is as close as I get, so I won't be making those types of rigs for a while.

The Minecraft escapist