Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, IsaacCho said:

Okay so to criticize

1. So some sound effects could've been added

2. You shouldn't leave open land (infinite grass) visible to the camera (constantly told that)

3. Overall it's pretty good. :)

I don't know where I can get sound effects. :/ Do you have a website that gives free ones? I also didn't quite put in so much effort into the scenery, since I was just doing it for a test, I'll try to put in a lot more scenery when doing a serious animation.

1 minute ago, GbStudio said:

The music really throws off the pacing of the "fight". 

Though not bad.

Okay, can you tell me what would have been a better genre of music for this type of animation? Can you give me some tips on what genres go with what types of animations? I'll take ANYTHING as long as it's reliable! :D

1 minute ago, Nova Animations said:

Okay, can you tell me what would have been a better genre of music for this type of animation? Can you give me some tips on what genres go with what types of animations? I'll take ANYTHING as long as it's reliable! :D

The music is fine but the character was just posing for half of the animation. You need to add more movements so that the character doesn't stay still for more than 2 seconds.

2 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

You know what, with some practice i think you can amazing animations,  all I see bad in this animation is scenery,  lighting and movements but everything else was well planned out. 

Thanks! :D I'll be sure to practice even more! I think next up, I'll try to do a more... visually pleasing animation next.

The definition of a fight: "Take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons."

exchange of physical blows

Exchange of physical blows is part of the definition of a fight... but there were none. So this isn't a fight, this is just straight up murder ^_^

The animation itself was okay, the first Steve was pretty much flying towards the opponent, even if it was intended to be slow-mo or something. Not just that, the second Steve holds the exact same pose for 75% of his show-time.

Here are some things you could improve on.

1. Flatlands cri

2. Try to have a custom skybox. (

3. Try to make the body look more natural by putting subtle bends and rotations on the limbs.

4. DONT USE ELASTIC TRANSITION PLOX

5. The body should move with the limbs, like if the right arm raises, the torso should tilt to the right.

6. You should also have idle animations.

7. That one part on 0:58 was AMAZING, music dropped and big attack, only thing is that the flip was weird.

8. On 1:15, he stands in a position that looks like he's floating.

9. The "Earth Bending" attacks were awesome.

On 8/31/2016 at 6:36 PM, Ore Master said:

Here are some things you could improve on.

1. Flatlands cri

2. Try to have a custom skybox. (

3. Try to make the body look more natural by putting subtle bends and rotations on the limbs.

4. DONT USE ELASTIC TRANSITION PLOX

5. The body should move with the limbs, like if the right arm raises, the torso should tilt to the right.

6. You should also have idle animations.

7. That one part on 0:58 was AMAZING, music dropped and big attack, only thing is that the flip was weird.

8. On 1:15, he stands in a position that looks like he's floating.

9. The "Earth Bending" attacks were awesome.

Thanks for the feed back :P Also, thanks for actually giving me resources to help me improve my animations :D

On 8/31/2016 at 2:30 AM, Nova Animations said:

I don't know where I can get sound effects. :/ Do you have a website that gives free ones? I also didn't quite put in so much effort into the scenery, since I was just doing it for a test, I'll try to put in a lot more scenery when doing a serious animation.

https://www.freesound.org/ seems good, but a lot of people just use Minecraft sounds.