The Command Block Collab | CLOSED!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, SlickTheFox said:

May i please join? And, i want to know how to post it without posting it on youtube. Thank you :)

Sure, and all you have to do is render the video as MP4, then you go to a site where you can upload it, (dropbox, mediafire, google drive, etc.)

Then email me the download link!

14 hours ago, jailrush said:

Sure, and all you have to do is render the video as MP4, then you go to a site where you can upload it, (dropbox, mediafire, google drive, etc.)

Then email me the download link!

I can't email it to you because i dont know what your email is

1 hour ago, SlickTheFox said:

I can't email it to you because i dont know what your email is

if you have an email go to your website and send a message to jailrush1@gmail.com. If you don't want to email me you could just give the link right here.

Just now, ZombieGuildford said:

Must I use the given template or am I free to animate in a location of my own creation? Also, do I have to try and steal a command block or can it be anything?

You don't have to use the template, and yes you have to try and steal it, but you can try to break it, code it, even move it! BUT YOU MUST FAIL TO DO ANY OF THAT!!! is this too confusing? or is it okay with you?

Just now, ZombieGuildford said:

That's fine, it's just the page wasn't exactly informative enough on what exactly to do. All I initially gathered was to steal something. I suggest you reorganize this page a little.

ok I will do that

I'm in!

On 8/11/2016 at 7:11 PM, LucianAnimations said:

Everything is wrong with it in this forums.

CHANGE IT PLES

unless... you're an Undertale fan.

1. Undertale FTW

2. nice signiture 8)

Edited by JaioCraft

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:56 AM, Man Peter said:

8:00 pm seriously,we what country you live first that the question

bro I am constantly like updating the deadline so I'm actually waiting until I have atleast 3 people who are done, cause if I only have one entry its not even a collab at all.