Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, sooo you have not seen me in a while. that's because of all the stuff I have been doing which was usually enjoying my summer break. With that being said, when I was getting out of bed or turning on my computer I would tell myself that today I would work on the list I have prepared for this program... that never happened. So today since it's just causing me grief and really I want to move on to something I would actually do I decided to cut my ties with Mineimator and just post all the unfinished (but scripted) animations I have made. This is the last post I will be making and I would just like to say the reason I am doing this is because besides trying to be one of the best -Not overall best- I did this for the comments. The reason is because I know I suck right now but I want to see if I can either brighten someones day or get better at doing it. So without further ado...ON TO THE MINEIMATIONS!

Interactive video(was going to be anyways):

Samurai (apart of interactive video):

If villagers were cyborgs 3 p1 (edited to a degree):

If villagers were cyborgs 3 p2 (Unedited):

So if you managed to get this far I would like to say thank you for watching and if you enjoyed come check out my channel. What you see on the channel may not be impressive yet but I will try my best in 3ds max to bring you the best content I can offer... just need to make an intro for my channel and some new art. While I do it I will post some basic stuff. This is the last time I will ever get to say it so what time better than now. Happy  Mineimating! :D:cool::awesome:

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema
The videos did not show

REALLY

would love too see more of your job around here, it sounds dissapointing to read that this is your last post, you're not bad at all, i liked this way more than other animations with too much work behind, i see the thoughts and the effort put on these vids, there's too much people that can animate an non-action full animation, but not much people can entertain you with those, you have talent, i see it, and many people here can tell you the same.

just remember us, remember this forums, we'll always be there to give you some feedback, some tips, some help.

don't forget us, the doors are open for you here, in the MI forums, hope to see you again later.