Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Deminu said:

Another team request topic with no information about the series or what it's about... Sorry, but no.

Why are you commenting like you were planning to join? You're already in a team that's clearly has their hands full with a project that has some direction too it. I understand that what you said is true, but still, there's really no use in saying it considering you're already a part of a team that's working on a project.

2 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

Why are you commenting like you were planning to join? You're already in a team that's clearly has their hands full with a project that has some direction too it. I understand that what you said is true, but still, there's really no use in saying it considering you're already a part of a team that's working on a project.

If you don't mind, I'll manage my time in a way that suits me. Besides, currently I don't have a lot on my plate, mostly doing some processing on the voice actor's lines.