The hover Board Race Collab[CANCELLED],

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

but what if i dont wanna animate david? what if i want to animate my friend? OR what if i want my friend to win instead of me?

this also means i have to wait for you to add me into the order system if i wanted to join.

I Did,look at the page above,And yes,you can have a max of 2 people as a team in the race,and no,you don't need to Animate David L:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

29 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

I Did,look at the page above,And yes,you can have a max of 2 people as a team in the race,and no,you don't need to Animate David L:

So I can put any character, but also I have to place your character, mandatory?

6 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

divid was a reference to the person before me

4 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

divid was a reference to the person before me

i mean this

davic>DuckButt>TECNO GAMER>Me

what if i dont want to animate Tecno? i want to add my friend. thats where i dont approve

(nothing against you tecno, your just an example)

Edited by BlueYoshi73

2 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

i mean this

davic>DuckButt>TECNO GAMER>Me

what if i dont want to animate Tecno? i want to add my friend. thats where i dont approve

(nothing against you tecno, your just an example)

then you don't enter the ####### collab and make a single animation saying *inspired by the hoverboard collab*

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

then you don't enter the ####### collab and make a single animation saying *inspired by the hoverboard collab*

wow, should i feel burned? cause ur gonna need to try harder sked

Edited by BlueYoshi73

3 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

nope, i just said it bothered by your rudeness

also, rude is such an overused, stupid, annoying, trashy word. It means " offensively impolite or ill-mannered " i'm not being either of those. i'm simply using logic and every possible reason why i think its messed up and can be fixed. so calm down roast master.

STOP,NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

No resolution in one,BBruce,I appreicaite your respect but cursing at him will make thengs a bit bad and Blue,BB just wanted to bring a point,and if you don't want to Animate the person ahead thats fine,you can make your own animation with no involvment of the collab.

and my Internet is Slo-ATM

1 minute ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

No resolution in one,BBruce,I appreicaite your respect but cursing at him will make thengs a bit bad and Blue,BB just wanted to bring a point,and if you don't want to Animate the person ahead thats fine,you can make your own animation with no involvment of the collab.

K sorry, also i wanna join, SO badly

4 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

i was simply making those comments to help you improve it, but then again, who the <Insert bannable word here> am i  to say anything, as i have never hosted a colab before. and people here are generaly friendly to each other so i dont think people are going to have a problem with adding others in their animation

Edited by BlueYoshi73