Better Interface design??

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's a very small thing but I think it would be kinda cool if the interface was more customizable. For example: instead of changing the main colour of the interface you can upload a picture of something. Other small things like that, e.g. changing the text font... It's a very small thing though.. might be kinda cool though

1 hour ago, iFallOffStuff said:

It's a very small thing but I think it would be kinda cool if the interface was more customizable. For example: instead of changing the main colour of the interface you can upload a picture of something. Other small things like that, e.g. changing the text font... It's a very small thing though.. might be kinda cool though

You can already change the text font.

50 minutes ago, Skjold said:

You can already do this.

98a3f668f8fde7de59cb172bd7a37744.png

well...

He said "For example: instead of changing the main colour of the interface you can upload a picture of something."

51 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I think you can already change the font, not sure though, but it's not really needed, since the main focus of mine imator is to create content, not to fiddle around with the interface.

These replies are so ridiculous. "It's not needed." Yeah, but Voxy's fancy interface wasn't needed either, was it? It's important to be able to tweak the interface of a program so you can use it more effectively.

51 minutes ago, Skjold said:

You can already do this.

98a3f668f8fde7de59cb172bd7a37744.png

No.. No you can't. That's clearly a way to change colors, he's asking about using a picture, skinning the interface.

12 hours ago, Deminu said:

These replies are so ridiculous. "It's not needed." Yeah, but Voxy's fancy interface wasn't needed either, was it? It's important to be able to tweak the interface of a program so you can use it more effectively.

No.. No you can't. That's clearly a way to change colors, he's asking about using a picture, skinning the interface.

You can change the font of all the text.

16 hours ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Emus Mod?

There's a mod that does that? 

Btw, I know it's not necessary but as Deminu said,  neither is a few other things in MI :D 

16 hours ago, iFallOffStuff said:

There's a mod that does that? 

Yes, I'll link it in this post. It only changes all the possible various icons and GUI textures though.
If you're talking about skinning the interface, my mod probably wouldn't be able to do that, as the interface is hard-coded using functions rather than images.
I can definitely try and have a look at skinning though if that's what you're looking for.

7 hours ago, Emunator said:

Yes, I'll link it in this post. It only changes all the possible various icons and GUI textures though.
If you're talking about skinning the interface, my mod probably wouldn't be able to do that, as the interface is hard-coded using functions rather than images.
I can definitely try and have a look at skinning though if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks! Great mod btw