Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just a little tip of advice, when you do a roll, have the character roll for atleast one whole cycle, a full 360 to the state of landing, then have him rise. it makes is look more "realistic"

I'm getting a little tired of that lazy rolling technique. I realize we're trying to make do with blocky models, but if you just stop and take a look you'd see it's kind of ridiculous.

I guess the takeoff was okay if a little instantaneous, though the build-up was nice. He didn't pick up enough speed as he fell in my opinion (almost seemed to slow down as he got closer to the ground).

Maybe you should look up a reference to improve this. Like, the guy wrecks his head, and if you pause the video just before he makes contact with the ground (at either view), you'd see that there's no potential kinetics for a roll to take place. It's as though he performs a painless face-plant and then pushes himself into a roll.

... I mean, I'm a little more physically intuitive than most people! Maybe that's why I see so many problems with the Test.  :sweat:

Edited by Emaniplex