Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is my second rig so don't be mad if its not good (also you can change the scale of it if it to big) if you use this for your animations, please give me credit.

pictures:http://imgur.com/a/2Uxcl

download:https://www.mediafire.com/?c8lmhj8z36lexdt

1 minute ago, Tiedemies1 said:

I guess it looks fine..? Thought its slightly too big. Also read this topic for the pics that show up in the Topic, not as an link.

1 minute ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

dang it is so big!

I said you can scale it jeez can you please not be rude? Im new to making rigs so please.

5 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

I said you can scale it jeez can you please not be rude? Im new to making rigs so please.

i know you're new and all but, if you make a rig about something, the rig should be at the right size at least, am not even telling details, just the size

10 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

These guys are having fun with you and are also sincerely trying to help. Take my word for it; these aren't the haters.  :ph34r:

Edited by Emanatronic

it can use some improvements like some rigs on the forums (my rigs especially). I don't use an IPhone but i know the screen isn't that long and the button isn't an oval, and the volume buttons aren't sticking out that much. Maybe once or if you update it you can fix that (no pressure though). Just take your time getting used to the program and you will be making pretty cool rigs and stuff.

7 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

it can use some improvements like some rigs on the forums (my rigs especially). I don't use an IPhone but i know the screen isn't that long and the button isn't an oval, and the volume buttons aren't sticking out that much. Maybe once or if you update it you can fix that (no pressure though). Just take your time getting used to the program and you will be making pretty cool rigs and stuff.