Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so ima keep this short.

Pros:

• Animation is good. Looks like what it should
  • Syncing is pretty spot on.
  • Locations look good and make sense.
  • Good control of lots of characters on the screen. Even i'd fumble on that right in a heartbeat.
  • Lighting is good. Not great though.
  • Lengthy. This is there since a lot of people (myself included) don't have enough patience to produce something over a minute.

Cons:

• Animation could use more polish and realism for the theme used.
  • Mouths look odd. Some look like they are using Varen's alpha glitch rig. While it works, it looks strange when it's always opened.
  • Lipsync doesn't match for the mouth movements. To clarify, the mouth doesn't make the proper lip motions when pronouncing a letter in each sentence.
  • Characters don't show the proper emotions during certain scenes. (Some smile frequently for no reason)

Comments:

For the movie used, it produces some inconsistencies in the final product. Like how you can hear the "CLING" of an M1 grand reloading while they are holding AK47's. The animation needs more polish before I can consider this a great rendition. But this looks fine enough to me despite those thoughts.

Final Verdict:

7/10. This is a fine animation. You have a lot of potential, so please keep at this.

On 18/5/2016 at 10:37 AM, ÜberKiller said:

Okay, so ima keep this short.

Pros:

• Animation is good. Looks like what it should
  • Syncing is pretty spot on.
  • Locations look good and make sense.
  • Good control of lots of characters on the screen. Even i'd fumble on that right in a heartbeat.
  • Lighting is good. Not great though.
  • Lengthy. This is there since a lot of people (myself included) don't have enough patience to produce something over a minute.

Cons:

• Animation could use more polish and realism for the theme used.
  • Mouths look odd. Some look like they are using Varen's alpha glitch rig. While it works, it looks strange when it's always opened.
  • Lipsync doesn't match for the mouth movements. To clarify, the mouth doesn't make the proper lip motions when pronouncing a letter in each sentence.
  • Characters don't show the proper emotions during certain scenes. (Some smile frequently for no reason)

Comments:

For the movie used, it produces some inconsistencies in the final product. Like how you can hear the "CLING" of an M1 grand reloading while they are holding AK47's. The animation needs more polish before I can consider this a great rendition. But this looks fine enough to me despite those thoughts.

Final Verdict:

7/10. This is a fine animation. You have a lot of potential, so please keep at this.

Thanks buddy

This is very useful to me.

I'm going to keep this short too.

Pros

• It looks good as always
  • Great Syncing
  • Great Effects
  • And The Barbed Wire.
  • Lengthy
  • Locations Look Accurate
  • Good Control of characters on scenes
  • Lighting, it's not great, but overall you can say it's good.

Cons

• The Ak47s.
  • The armor, i could have used an uglier existing ww2 rig.
  • That Gatling Gun
  • As ÜberKiller said, the lip syncing.it does not look proper when saying a letter. when pronouncing a letter, the movements of the mouth does not look good.
  • Characters sometimes smile at random or dramatic scenes.
  • The lighting, when a gunshot effect is shown, make a small burst of light before disappearing the same time the effect does.

So Overall, it was good, Final Conclusion

8.17/10. It can be improved, but overall it's great.

34 minutes ago, The Animator said:

Pros

• Great Syncing
  • Great Effects
  • And The Barbed Wire.
  • Lengthy

Cons

• The Ak47s.
  • That Gatling Gun
  • As ÜberKiller said, the lip syncing.it does not look proper when saying a letter. when pronouncing a letter, the movements of the mouth does not look good.
  • The lighting, when a gunshot effect is shown, make a small burst of light before disappearing the same time the effect does.

thanks

On 5/26/2016 at 5:54 AM, The Animator said:

Pros

• Great Syncing
  • Great Effects
  • And The Barbed Wire.
  • Lengthy

Cons

• The Ak47s.
  • That Gatling Gun

why did you copy what Über said