"Arrival to Whitaker" [Minecraft Animation] *PROFANITY WARNING*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi,
I recently just finished an animation. I actually never post here but, now for
some reason I will. This is the fourth episode in season two of my series.

Also for those wondering, yes I did get the name Whitaker from the actor "Forest Whitaker".

Before you watch the actual animation I will list some other episodes beneath if you want understand the story more.

S1EP12:

Spoiler

So to start off in this episode we see black_dragons123 (Which is one of the main protagonists in "Arrival to Whitaker") start to struggle believing the team is really a team. After losing his wing as you will see in a few moments he starts to think the team is falling apart which will be a big explanation to why he left as seen in Season 2 Episode 1.

S1EP13:

Spoiler

This is season 1 finale and here we see the main antagonist Xanthium revealed. You won't know him or recognize him
if you haven't seen entire season 1. Go check it out if you want to. (My animating has definitely improved compared to earlier episodes. Xanthium will also get name dropped more in season 2 so be sure to know who he is so you will understand.
But the most important thing is that at the end black_dragons123 says he's gonna leave Nausia (The country which most of the animations take place in).

S2EP1:

Spoiler

In this episode the search for black_dragons123 begins. As explained in previous episodes he said he was gonna leave Nausia. In this we see Nitro wanting to find black_dragons123. The shadows that also appear in S1EP13 have now returned.

So, assuming you watched the three episodes listed above. You are now able to understand the story for the following
animation more. 

Here's the actual animation by yours truly.

Skin credits:

Spoiler

I wanna thank those who lended their skins to me which are the following:

@Echo.
@SDWAN
@Kaxx
@Achroma MC
@Shane

Those listed above were the 5 skins I asked for a while back to be in the bar.
I got more skins given to me so I still used them as background character.

@DigitalEvorian
@NietyFox
@geotrax2001
@Pancakes Hero!

Every forumer in the video is most likely gonna return
unless you offcourse don't want to be featured anymore.
I'm sorry if I didn't do your skin justice in the video which
isn't great animation-wise.

So to sum it all up, I hope you watches enjoyed and there's always room
for improvement. Please give me some feedback and what you thought of it.

And if you want to watch the whole series to understand future references in new
episodes or just wanna know the whole story I suggest you watch them all on my channel.
That is only if you want to obviously.

Goodbye, thank you for your time.