Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should i make this public?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Question is up there. ^

• Yes.
    • Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Testing out my rig "T-Bot". Turned out pretty nice, within the sounds. 

PS. I need better robotic movement sound, as many of you dont like it, if you know any please PM me.

Edited by Tiedemies1

Just now, Private Cole Man said:

Go make this public. So I can beat it to death.

If you would use your fists, they would probably bleed after few punches, cuz the "exo-skeleton" of it is made out of titanium. So yeah. :P

2 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

If you would use your fists, they would probably bleed after few punches, cuz the "exo-skeleton" of it is made out of titanium. So yeah. :P

I better grab my mecha suit made of Iron Laxite reinforced with charcoal-infused Type 5 ceramic plating assisted by hydraulics. Hope it gets it done.

Just now, Private Cole Man said:

I better grab my mecha suit made of Iron Laxite reinforced with charcoal-infused Type 5 ceramic plating assisted by hydraulics. Hope it gets it done.

jesus christ O_o

4 minutes ago, Private Cole Man said:

Yeah, along with a 30mm mini-cannon firing depleted uranium armor piercing bullets. inspiration for an animation?

kB6UPE3.png

Probably no inspiration for an animation, but something else, its stuck somewhere in my brain dangit.

Edited by Tiedemies1