INSERT CLICKBAIT CRIMINAL COLLAB TITLE!!!! Canceled

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1. OW WOWSERS WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!! ANOTHER COLLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have exciting news! I am starting a collab..! This is known as the Criminal Collab! The rules are as following:

There must be a criminal who gets away with a crime.

If you see an entry with a crime, don't copy them, or dnt make it TOO similar to theirs

Be original and creative

You have until June 1st to finish your entry! Lots of time!!!!!!! (I might end it early if I feel it to be necessary)

Keep it appropriate guys. This is minecraft not gta -_-

The entry must be atleast 15 seconds or longer (Make it as long as you'd like!!)

Good luck and have fun! If you find yourself too challenged by this, just don't do it, this is only for fun!

The collab will be uploaded to youtube shortly after the deadline. Please only put sound effects, and NO music or else your entry will have no sound or will be DENIED (The reason is that I intend to put backround music but I'm fine with some sound effects)

Edited by BoppFlopp

17 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

More fresh-join-Collabs...

Hey, let's call these FJCs.  xD 

bro y u always judge other new collab hosts that aren't popular like myself just cause u have so many followers and subs still dont give u the right to criticize other people, man the nerve -_-, btw we all start some where, ik u just didnt become popular so quickly..... 

anyways im in :)

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

1 hour ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

bro y u always judge other new collab hosts that aren't popular like myself just cause u have so many followers and subs still dont give u the right to criticize other people, man the nerve -_-, btw we all start some where, ik u just didnt become popular so quickly..... 

I'm one of the few people here who (openly) acknowledge that!! I just don't like seeing people going, "Oh hey look, a forum on the internet. Think I'll type 'Hello!' ... Okay, time to have them submit their hard-worked animation to me so I can post them on my channel!!"

I don't know, is it just me? @SDWAN Back me up here.  :wacko:

55 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

I'm one of the few people here who (openly) acknowledge that!! I just don't like seeing people going, "Oh hey look, a forum on the internet. Think I'll type 'Hello!' ... Okay, time to have them submit their hard-worked animation to me so I can post them on my channel!!"

definitely just u xD

uhh whats a "fresh join collab" Should I know this?!?!?!

6 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Ok I think i need to clear up this argument. Everyone who enters the collab will be fully credited with their forums page, youtube channel, and whatever else they want to request.

11 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

He's not saying that because he's popular or whatever. He's saying that by referencing to other collabs made by freshly-joined. Because like 99% of them are failures. (my first collab is counted in) and I think that starting by a collab is a bad idea, the freshly-joined should starts by wallpapers or animations, or even rigs. mostly creative things. (not saying that collabs aren't creative, just saying that they are less creative.

9 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

definitely just u xD

And no, he's not alone.

7 hours ago, Nicolasev said:

He's not saying that because he's popular or whatever. He's saying that by referencing to other collabs made by freshly-joined. Because like 99% of them are failures. (my first collab is counted in) and I think that starting by a collab is a bad idea, the freshly-joined should starts by wallpapers or animations, or even rigs. mostly creative things. (not saying that collabs aren't creative, just saying that they are less creative.

And no, he's not alone.

But i do do wallpapers 

10 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

You just got here though!! Why are you deciding what people think here?!  :S 

Deciding what "people" think......? nope just u and here's y...

because u reply to comments like these in almost every new collab host page examples from your last saying's including one from my page..

BoppFlopp's page and u said-

More fresh-join-Collabs...

Hey, let's call these FJCs.  xD 

------------------------------------------------

My Page and u said-

You should really wait a little longer and gain some favor here before you host a Collab... Seriously.  :| 

What's with these people trying to start all of these Collabs anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ILatentKitsuneI and u said- Could've waited a bit longer there, bud...  :wacko: 

so umm yea u said all these comments to new collab hosts and thats y im telling (u) not "people" so yea....... 

Sorry if you started working on your animation but I've decided to end the collab. A lot of people seem to want to come on and make an argument and hate me for nothing. Hope you find someone who isn't "freshly joined" whatever that means