Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, OfficialCUYT said:

On 3/14/2016 at 1:03 PM, Kaxx said:

if you wanna hate go do it somewhere else 

oh noooo he rekt me sooooo hardddd rippity rip rip im scarrred 5 lyfe.. yeeaaaah  no.

On 3/15/2016 at 8:34 AM, DarkDragonPro said:

Edited by Skjold
cuz he dont know im huuuman tooooooooo

11 hours ago, Skjold said:

oh noooo he rekt me sooooo hardddd rippity rip rip im scarrred 5 lyfe.. yeeaaaah  no.

Edited by DarkDragonPro
Since when were you human (Based off your profile pic).

On 5/23/2016 at 1:57 AM, AbAppletic said:

You should at least add scenery :| 

And remove the dubstep 

Why does everyone have a problem with dubstep all of a sudden xD you have to give some leniency. For starters, not all electronic music is dubstep, and secondly, not all dubstep is skrillex or heavy bass dropping. Sure, dubstep is used a lot in intros, but that is because dubstep is basically the best thing to fit with intros. Stop criticizing every single intro for using dubstep.

2 hours ago, Jerdiee said:

Why does everyone have a problem with dubstep all of a sudden xD you have to give some leniency. For starters, not all electronic music is dubstep, and secondly, not all dubstep is skrillex or heavy bass dropping. Sure, dubstep is used a lot in intros, but that is because dubstep is basically the best thing to fit with intros. Stop criticizing every single intro for using dubstep.

Dubsteps make the intro terrible. It's just an old non-professional way of making your intro sound like it's owner is a rapper. The real way to make a good intro is to simply present your name, not present a dancing class. I learned this the hard way.

And it's not "all of a sudden", everyone hated those intros from the beginning. 

On 5/26/2016 at 6:37 PM, AbAppletic said:

Dubsteps make the intro terrible. It's just an old non-professional way of making your intro sound like it's owner is a rapper. The real way to make a good intro is to simply present your name, not present a dancing class. I learned this the hard way.

And it's not "all of a sudden", everyone hated those intros from the beginning. 

In my opinion, dubstep intros are fine for gaming because it symbolizes the gaming sub-culture pretty well. Intros without dubstep are for more refined videos like tech reviews or skits.

On 5/26/2016 at 0:04 AM, Jerdiee said:

Yep. Especially people like Madeon and Porter Robinson!