Should I Create an Animated Series?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should I create an animated series?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yae
    • Nae
  2. 2. Would you watch it?

• Yae
    • Nae
  3. 3. Would you like to be part of this, if this is a thing? If you want to, then comment or send me a DM about it.

• Yae
    • Nae

For a while now, I've been wanting to create a unique animated series including voice acting, emotion inducing moments and all of that cool garbage, or at least what I assume is cool garbage. I already have a plot planned out in my mind, and have already begun (from animations / tests here on out) to throw around Easter Eggs in new animations. You're probably wondering "Why would you throw in Easter Eggs if you might not even create this series?", and the reason behind that does not exist. I just did it because I can and it would fall together if I did make a series. I don't know if people would watch it or not, thus making me ask if it's a waste of my time and effort. The episodes wouldn't be frequently posted, but would hopefully be long. A long time ago I was considering animating a movie, which was too big of a jump for my inexperience. I know I still lack experience, and still am semi-mediocre at animation. Again, considering I'm a young teenager who is trying to animate a series by himself, I am saying it will more than likely be a long time from now.

Heck, if you wanted to help with this I'd consider assistance as long as you'd cooperate, because I am very bad at introducing myself to, and working with, others.

My posed question is, if I created an animated series in the future, not now but in the future, would anyone watch it? I'll try and attach a poll to this topic so that people can give input.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Edited by Yoshidacrafter
Footer

If you ever do it (And i suggest you do), i can help with textures and such.

Edited by EpicJ
Yet again lost in the soup of meaningless sparks. No one understands what i just said. Lol.

3 hours ago, Shadowguy163 said:

fine then just can i be in the series too

Boi, I know I don't have that much publicity, but you can't just jump into this like "lmao i wunt 2 b3 in da serees" Unless you give me a reason to have you,what seems to be a lower-end animator, a part of some series.

Edited by Yoshidacrafter

3 hours ago, Shadowguy163 said:

exactly what it said in the polls

You need to use your brain, "Help" doesn't imply "Take half the credit".

We're done here; this is a topic about something I want to try and make and to take peoples input, and people can offer assistance if wanted. 

You can suggest how you want to help, if you want. 

Worst W.I.P post ever made for sure...

If you gonna make a series, JUST DO IT, DONT ASK THE ENTIRE FORUMS FOR REQUESTS!

Cause right now you arent gonna make animations by will, only for fame dude...

If you gonna make a series, JUST DO IT, DONT ASK THE ENTIRE FORUMS FOR REQUESTS!

On 3/27/2016 at 5:54 AM, Crated said:

Its called "collaboration."

9 hours ago, Shadowguy163 said:

Its called "collaboration."

haha he changed the post... Before he made a poll about that if he gonna make a series... Now it says clearly it's collab xD