Shot of Epic [Joint Animation] (feat. SKIBBZ)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! so yeah by reading the title you can guess that yeah me and SKIBBZ did a kind of Joint animation thing, Now this is our first so we just did something very basic. We both made different edits, but used the same animation that we both animated.
Heres my version

And Here's SKIBBZ's Edit

anyways yeah! He told me i could make the topic so lol yeah.

2 minutes ago, MineRocker Animations said:

Both of them are amazing.. I see you used a Darker/Sad tone while SKIBBZ had brighter colors. :D

Also.. what's up with those endings?.. xDD

My mom calls me "special"

You should litteraly throw these videos in a flash drive at Bill Gates ,Force him to watch it and give you two a job doing animations for de moost bootifull Moneyz everz ....

You may also whilst your there FIX THE GOD DAMN NEW XBOX LAYOUT

other than that this was nice

Have an award

Boy, do I have a story about this. When I finished watching TTJ's, I immediately went to SKIBBZ's edit. However, I didn't pause TTJ's edit, I left it running in the background and forgot that it was playing.

Then, this happened.

That gave my a laugh, then I thought to myself "Wow, I don't think SKIBBZ has ever done such a wacky move in the middle of the animation". I look at the comments. Nobody notices the audio from SKIBBZ beginning. I rewatch his version. Then I bursted out into laughter.

19 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

Boy, do I have a story about this. When I finished watching TTJ's, I immediately went to SKIBBZ's edit. However, I didn't pause TTJ's edit, I left it running in the background and forgot that it was playing.

Then, this happened.

Hidden Content

That gave my a laugh, then I thought to myself "Wow, I don't think SKIBBZ has ever done such a wacky move in the middle of the animation". I look at the comments. Nobody notices the audio from SKIBBZ beginning. I rewatch his version. Then I bursted out into laughter.

The exact same thing happened to me!

With that exact timing. xDD