Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So what I mean is that you're able to import a texture, and you can select how often it replaces a texture of a particlular block. Let's take MCSM for example.

Minecraft+Story+Mode_20151014141121.jpg

You can see that the grass differs in differs in textures here and there. This feature would really add some more depth to animation graphics and would help "break up" the usual same texture being repeated.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

Too bad that the chances of this making it in is VERY slim. ;-;

I got him to consider adding natural textures, like in Minecraft, a.k.a randomly rotating textures on grass, stone, dirt...

Not sure if we can get different textures at random with variations in colors and patterns, though.

I got him to consider adding natural textures, like in Minecraft, a.k.a randomly rotating textures on grass, stone, dirt...

Not sure if we can get different textures at random with variations in colors and patterns, though.

Well, there's always modding when the source gets released.

True. It'd almost make me want to consider getting into coding.

I've been getting into GameMaker recently with the help of @Emunator. It seems pretty straight forward and easy if you have some minimal knowledge of coding. 

I was actually planning on working on a multiuser mod with people, to bad that fell into the water.

Yeah, Team Cubicle died. But that doesn't mean the idea for the mod dropped. A lot people are still looking forward to that.

I've been getting into GameMaker recently with the help of @Emunator. It seems pretty straight forward and easy if you have some minimal knowledge of coding. 

I hope that this feature will be implemented if the source code gets released. ;u;