Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Very good job of creating a mood with obvious attention to your color palette and some good lighting and depth of field examples. I give you high marks on all of those areas and enjoyed your use of textures. There was plenty of variation to your camera speed and angle to create interesting movement to the cinematic portions of the video.:thumbsup:

My critical commentary is for the animation, it seems to have been an afterthought. If the characters had not moved at all, it would hardly have detracted from everything else.

Also, one question I am left with: Why are the remains of Boston a single radio tower and a trailer?o.O

2 hours ago, Just_five_fun said:

Very good job of creating a mood with obvious attention to your color palette and some good lighting and depth of field examples. I give you high marks on all of those areas and enjoyed your use of textures. There was plenty of variation to your camera speed and angle to create interesting movement to the cinematic portions of the video.:thumbsup:

My critical commentary is for the animation, it seems to have been an afterthought. If the characters had not moved at all, it would hardly have detracted from everything else.

Also, one question I am left with: Why are the remains of Boston a single radio tower and a trailer?o.O

Apocalyptic reasons

Grades:

Red Underline: You better do it if you want to be better.

Red = Needs a change, You dont need to change but I highly suggest you to do that!

Purple = Annoying...

Blue = May need to change, but it's not required

Green = Good job there

Holy cow that tempo is slower than my snail on land... And yes, I do have a very own snail. The actions needs go faster, is that guy exhausted or what?

Why does that stomach not moving, some angles was extremly akward, mostly at the beginning when the camera moved together with that guy, the body look totally frozen while he did that.

Pretty wierd feeling, make thick fog and add bloom effect.

The ending is frozen. Before the screen shift into a black state.

The beginning "before the story begins", too long, make it shorter.

I like how much effort you used on the storyline, great job!

Edited by Crated