How I found mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So.  since I almost have 600 posts, I thought I should share How I found mineimator with you guys! :DDD

So, it was august or something Of 2012.

I saw ALL these AWSOME animations made in blender, cinema 4d, ect.

But then, I thought "Hey.... maybe I can start being an animator!"

So, I googled  "free minecraft animating program" and at first, I found blender.

I tried it, and saw minecraft modeling tutorials, but it was way too hard and most of the time I had to restart.

So, I googled again. the same thing.

And found mineimator. it was in 0.5 stage.

I got WinRAR and installed mine imator. I extracted it to my desktop. But no mineimator was in it.

(This was on my old pc)

So, I forgot about it.

Then, in 2012, I got my new pc.

Then. skip to 2013, I wanted to animate again. 

Then, I found blender. it was too hard. so I youtubed " Free minecraft animation program" And found mineimator again.

I then found out mineimator had a forum! so that's where I came in to this site! :DDD and you guys know the rest.

I had a vision about David's new program: Mine-imator even though I had no clue who he was. So I googled it and found mine-imator and started animating :S

ok actually i was looking for a free and good animating program and found this AMAZING animating program!!!