A strange short MI animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Overall it has good animation quality and good camera work,i like the lil sam pepper reference at the end,nice touch,well done SDWAN

What is this I see. feedback? NO IT CANNOT BE!. its too blinding for me to awe at this sight

anyways yeah. The camera work was stolen from Recksteady. so sorry. and that Sam paper reference was too irresistable to put there

Very few people can appreciate how hard it is to place feet and keep them there while in motion in M.I. without IK...

Mostly because less than half of the people even try.  xD

My only problem is that when you faded in, you were static. Not sure what effect you were going for, but... I don't know.

Love the subtle lighting and the walk cycle.  :D  

4 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Very few people can appreciate how hard it is to place feet and keep them there while in motion in M.I. without IK...

Mostly because less than half of the people even try.  xD

My only problem is that when you faded in, you were static. Not sure what effect you were going for, but... I don't know.

Love the subtle lighting and the walk cycle.  :D  

too true

The only reason it was static was because I couldn't figure out how to make a reverse disintegration effect

The walk cycle was really the hardest part of this animation since I wasn't using a reference. I just visualized myself walking the entire time. I literally had to get up from my seat and walk around for like 15 times I think

6 hours ago, SDWAN said:

too true

The only reason it was static was because I couldn't figure out how to make a reverse disintegration effect

The walk cycle was really the hardest part of this animation since I wasn't using a reference. I just visualized myself walking the entire time. I literally had to get up from my seat and walk around for like 15 times I think

I never use a single refererence unless you count my athleticism.  :D 

I think the hardest part is to realize how fast the lower leg un-bends just after it passed by the planted leg and how curled up it is just before that happens.  ;)