The Mine-Imator Talent Show Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 12/31/2015 at 3:27 PM, KicksBrickster said:

Just to note that today and tomorrow are the last days to post entries! The post has been updated with everyone who has finished their entries.

**Works frantically to finish project

I have a 20 second animation with lots of lighting and particle effects that I have been working on since the beginning. I would like to put more polish on it, but I need several hours to just do the sound which I needed to wait till the final to sync. Please don't count me out.

1 minute ago, Just_five_fun said:

I have a 20 second animation with lots of lighting and particle effects that I have been working on since the beginning. I would like to put more polish on it, but I need several hours to just do the sound which I needed to wait till the final to sync. Please don't count me out.

Hurry! :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Just_five_fun said:

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock....

GoGoGo!!! :D

5 hours ago, Just_five_fun said:

I'll give you some extra time, but get it too me ASAP, ok?