Slimenation Animations S-Suit Rig V.1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! This rig is My first actual Rig that is part of a trend and not of just me! (wait, it is me) This is my V.1 S-suit Free to use. No Need for Credit! It would be nice though...

Spoiler

Front Veiw

t684lBO.png

Spoiler

Back Veiw

Ivd2oRW.png

Spoiler

Without Mask

B4QwGL4.png

Thats All!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2gpyjt9ac3uc1u/Slimenation+Animations+S2015+S-Suit+V.1.object

CREDIT: @SKIBBZ @Effusion

Edited by SlimeNation Animations

5 minutes ago, Troncreeper01 said:

The Template is right here in this vid

And don't call me friends jerk

Thats Not really a template. Thats a rig to help you build it. not make it. You have to make it yourself. Not use it to make it.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎02‎:‎01‎:‎13, Cryotivity said:

I wasen't even talking to you e.e

cryo 2 things 1 you cant say that because non of us copied you, you just hate everyone and bring up every little thing 2 who even invited you?

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎22‎:‎37‎:‎21, SlimeNation Animations said:

First, Dont Be a Jerk.

Second, THERE IS NO TEMPLATE!

ME THE JURK STOP COPPING EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT SKIBBZ OR HIS FREINDS MADE also you cant say you don't copied cos look at your and effusions intros you just copied his

Edited by Jackoo Playsmc

30 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

cryo 2 things 1 you cant say that because non of us copied you, you just hate everyone and bring up every little thing 2 who even invited you?

ME THE JURK STOP COPPING EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT SKIBBZ OR HIS FREINDS MADE also you cant say you don't copied cos look at your and effusions intros you just copied his

1. lol 2. its a forum post i invited myself.

48 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

Bro. Calm Down! Just because we all have the same STYLES dosen't mean we are copiers. We do what we want when we want. And you have no reason to Yell at me for doing things that I want to do.

This topic sounds really aggressive, so many arguments.... I wanna see how this turns out:D 

Also SlimeNation Animations, nice s-suit, I also don't see how his suit resembles anyones S-Suit

MAY THE ARGUMENTS CONTINUE!!! :D 

EDIT 1:14 PM 11/27/15: I'm joking btw..

Edited by UNKNOWNMAN299

1 hour ago, UNKNOWNMAN299 said:

This topic sounds really aggressive, so many arguments.... I wanna see how this turns out:D 

Also SlimeNation Animations, nice s-suit, I also don't see how his suit resembles anyones S-Suit

MAY THE ARGUMENTS CONTINUE!!! :D 

EDIT 1:14 PM 11/27/15: I'm joking btw..

May The Arguments Not Continue.

1 hour ago, SlimeNation Animations said:

May The Arguments Not Continue.

no there are continuing few points 1 we use the same styles? we? 2 u r just look at ur intro if that's not copping I'm not sure what is 3 same with the skin

22 minutes ago, Jackoo Playsmc said:

no there are continuing few points 1 we use the same styles? we? 2 u r just look at ur intro if that's not copping I'm not sure what is 3 same with the skin

1. Use correct Grammar.

2. Just because people are like other people DOES NOT make them a copier.

3. If im a copier, You are too.

4. DONT BE A JERK!