Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Cheesecraft Animations said:

1. DBL is not ded

2. MineshaftGT01 Mineworks sucks

have you seen the preview of their new stuff?

it actually looks really, really, REALLY good.

1 hour ago, Minecheesecraft said:

Lol it's not dead. Someone didn't find the teaser in that 360 video.

that was before bootstrap left the project. he no longer makes minecraft.

58 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

aBx5OsURV1naWj8ZlCD0Rr9FtZ7YJXPhEfWVAl3h

thanks...

I need to learn how to use imgur...

9 minutes ago, SlimeNation Animations said:

Boy are you right. THEY SUCK.

have you seen what the new season of steves adventures looks like? it looks like something DBL would make!

here's the preview (they played it at intervals throughout the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAqRNAM6gkc

I liked the first few episodes of Steve's Adventures just because of the nostalgia that comes from watching them again, but really don't like Mineworks' animating style and I really, REALLY hate the way they do dragons... (yeah, specific, I know, but I can't STAND their Dragon, Dragon video)

I think the reason their animations look like that is because they use a lot of mocap, which is kind of a cheat way to animate imo...

14 hours ago, Ironwave Studios said:

I liked the first few episodes of Steve's Adventures just because of the nostalgia that comes from watching them again, but really don't like Mineworks' animating style and I really, REALLY hate the way they do dragons... (yeah, specific, I know, but I can't STAND their Dragon, Dragon video)

I think the reason their animations look like that is because they use a lot of mocap, which is kind of a cheat way to animate imo...

Yeah it was really bad looking. too polygonal and not cubic enough

20 hours ago, Ironwave Studios said:

I don't think they use motion capture...

plus you end up spending twice as long fixing all the motion capture bugs, so it isn't actually a cheat way.