Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Extreme Delivery [Minecraft Animation]

By: Crated Animations

Sometimes you may think about delivery, how they come, how they show up, how they do the work, and most of all, how fast they deliver... This animation shows what would happen if the packages were Instantly deliveried to the others, well almost instantly deliveried...

I hope you'll enjoy this animation! It took me a while to create ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbvwl5oUbc

2ue06y9.png

Please subscribe to our channel to be one of the first to see this animation, and also check out our older videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2cuZIrd4CD5UBMJN7DyHw

Edited by Siamand
Live update...

Just now, Mafa Animations said:

i hope its good, you are making a big deal out of this xD

Yes this will be good of course, I am doing my best to make these good, also i am studying at school so I dont have infinite amount of time to work on it ;)

Just now, MineshaftGT01 said:

so many tags!

Of course, you guys use too few tags xD, This is average amount of tags!

1 minute ago, yuricraft said:

interesting post, although I am not really a fan of the lighting on the image

The lighting is litterally annoying i know, its just the photo, wait and see for the animation and you will see why its dark hehe

1 minute ago, yuricraft said:

no I mean, there's too much, it's too bright and yellow-ish, watch some animations like DBL or Slamacow to get a sense of what good lighting is (I won't advertise myself this time)

or go to @Voxy 's tutorial on proper lighting http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46556-tutorial-how-to-light-properly/#comment-542265

Got it! I'll fix it!

2 minutes ago, KonaDave said:

7e6c3482b6.png

That's a lot of tags..  You guys must be hyped for this.

I love tags, one, two, three... Lets make it 50!

Edited by Siamand

6 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

tags won't really work here, since not many people use the search bar, and if they do, they search up users, since the forums' search engine is a little... inaccurate at times.

I suggest you post a status update with this topic as soon as it's out of recent topics, alot of people do that, and it helps to get those few late people to look at your post

for example:

Incase you missed it: [link]

If I say "I am gonna use almost the same tags on youtube as here", would that make sense?

7 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

tags won't really work here, since not many people use the search bar, and if they do, they search up users, since the forums' search engine is a little... inaccurate at times.

I suggest you post a status update with this topic as soon as it's out of recent topics, alot of people do that, and it helps to get those few late people to look at your post

for example:

Incase you missed it: [link]

but if everyone does that, wouldn't that defeat the purpose? it would get rid of those topics just as quickly as the recent topics would :P

Just now, yuricraft said:

trust me, if you use alot of tags on youtube it won't help either, their search engines are made to prevent spam, and will in some cases not show videos with too many tags, better keep them small

In my statistics, apparently it is making some changes, and i like making tags so yeah... No problems for me no matter what xD

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

I see that you have shadows disabled.

It's actually because the shadows comes from various places, but yeah... The whole map is located far away from spawn... Thinking about moving everything to spawn, i am afraid that something will happen to the animation but i will try increase the radius of the sun instead (Sun = shadows)

Just now, Siamand said:

It's actually because the shadows comes from various places, but yeah... The whole map is located far away from spawn... Thinking about moving everything to spawn, i am afraid that something will happen to the animation but i will try increase the radius of the sun instead (Sun = shadows)

if certain things are casting shadows you don't want, then you con go to that object and choose to not cast shadows.

RELEASE IN JUST A FEW HOURS! Gonna take alot to render it (1080 p, idk how many fps, i guess 30 xD) But trust me, it's worth the only 1 week waiting :) I will release new videos weekly for a while until i do it each 2 weeks, getting tired of course ;)