FUGAM [Halloween Special Trailer]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good, but fugam means flight, and is an accusative singular form. It would be used for a direct object in proper grammar: "I saw the escape" Although it's the noun form from fugio, it is derived from it and does not directly mean escape. Escape would be fugio, which is a verb that means "I flee/escape". If you wanted to make it an imperative command it would be fugē, meaning "Escape/Flee". It has a sense of urgency so I would suggest adding an exclamation point. 
"Fugē!" 
Something like that.

me and my latin education over here judging you using google translate. tsk tsk

Good, but fugam means flight, and is an accusative singular form. It would be used for a direct object in proper grammar: "I saw the escape" Although it's the noun form from fugio, it is derived from it and does not directly mean escape. Escape would be fugio, which is a verb that means "I flee/escape". If you wanted to make it an imperative command it would be fugē, meaning "Escape/Flee". It has a sense of urgency so I would suggest adding an exclamation point. 
"Fugē!" 
Something like that.

me and my latin education over here judging you using google translate. tsk tsk

Well smack my willy and call me silly, too late now.