Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, I am a new user on the Mine-Imator Forums but I am pretty good at making wallpapers. Before I actually registered, I usually surfed through topics. I found a member named "AndyIsAwesome" and he said he was immortal. I found that a little too "God-like" and over powered. So in my spare time this morning, I made this! Green Glowing Bubble Head Thingy!

IDF9CEt.jpg

/\ /\ /\ Anyone find the secret text?

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Lolz. I never knew you would reply this fast.....

You know what?

Game Over!

Respawn<

Title Screen    

/ban AndyMan

Lawls Much?                                                                                                           

What is an IP? If its a name, then thats wrong. a name is called IGN

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.

So basically it's a set of unique numbers that identify your device.

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.

So basically it's a set of unique numbers that identify your device.

I dont get what that has to do with minecraft. besides, he got my IGN wrong lololololol :D

I dont get what that has to do with minecraft. besides, he got my IGN wrong lololololol :D

*facepalm* IGN isnt what we are talkig about. its IP IP IP I P

Edited by Zipslash