The bite of 87 with voice action! │Five nights at Fredis 4 │Minecraft animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think that was good. You animated this?

EDIT: I think this is very good. The animation isn't especially well-done, but just the thought of voice-actors being reincarnated in Mine-imator and the charming little gestures the characters made is enough to get my Like. I love the vision in this, despite it's average animation. Good job!  :D 

EDIT: I think this is very good. The animation isn't especially well-done, but just the thought of voice-actors being reincarnated in Mine-imator and the charming little gestures the characters made is enough to get my Like. I love the vision in this, despite it's average animation. Good job!  :D 

I second that opinion

Em,it's good,I guess?

But I don't think moving the head that much to talk.

I think moving a head is good enough, it ain't easy to animate a full blown mouth, even just a black cube that changes sizes takes a bit.

I like the voice actors, I was expecting some 11 year old kids saying the lines in the worst way possible, but this is great!

The animation is good in some situations, like the animatronic. The other movement in the characters and such is slightly choppy and robotic. Try using a smoother transition and some techniques.

This video by TheTanJames helped me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-ua8HSRnY

I think moving a head is good enough, it ain't easy to animate a full blown mouth, even just a black cube that changes sizes takes a bit.

I like the voice actors, I was expecting some 11 year old kids saying the lines in the worst way possible, but this is great!

The animation is good in some situations, like the animatronic. The other movement in the characters and such is slightly choppy and robotic. Try using a smoother transition and some techniques.

This video by TheTanJames helped me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-ua8HSRnY

Yes...it´s a little bit difficult animate the mouth in mine imator :)..... and .....

Em,it's good,I guess?

But I don't think moving the head that much to talk.

in this animation the guys used masks....so.....no mouths visible xD

No,I don't say it needs a mouth,it is just exagerating head movements,he is like saying yes constantly,in a really weird way.

No,I don't say it needs a mouth,it is just exagerating head movements,he is like saying yes constantly,in a really weird way.