The Forest [4K] ["BLOOD"]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

t5pWPWV.png

Sorry if all my wallpapers [as of writing this, only 2] have a "dark" feeling to them. I'll maybe try to do a happy one if I ever have an idea for one.

I wanted to try to use some facial rigs and decided I wanted a forest background.

I didn't want light to be coming out of thin air so I used a fire pit rig.

No real editing on this one, if you want to see it without the black bars that's here.

Credits:

Alemn's Element Animation Steve and Alex Rig

Thehobocrew's Podzol Forest

Castedshadow98's Fire Pit Rig

Should have more blood... oh gosh what am I thinking

It's not bad at all!

But I would recommend you to add more blood to Steve's arms, body or his face, and to the axe and Alex herself, maybe make Alex's eyes smaller, Background should be darker (for the dark feeling xD).

Maybe add DOF and use low FOV for cinematic looking, and you should maybe editing some more not just black bars of course. (hope some of this helps you make more wallpapers)

but otherwise, I liked it, I'm looking forward from you anyways! ;)

I'm just bad at English btw, sorry ;-;

Edited by UnmutEMC

*Cough*  The Forest [4K] ["Flat Red Cylinders"]  *Cough Cough*

That's why I used the quotation marks.

I personally wouldn't really class it as "gore"-y or "bloody"-y but wanted to put the warning there just incase others would. :)

Very nice
+1

And btw, thanks for crediting. Lol, my rigs don't require crediting though, just no saying it's yours. But thanks
:D

Thanks. :) And I know they don't require crediting, but I felt like I should credit you anyway, as if I didn't I felt it would be a bit disrespectful, especially since I was crediting others. :P

~Useful feedback snip!~

but otherwise, I liked it, I'm looking forward from you anyways! ;)

I'm just bad at English btw, sorry ;-;

Thanks! :D

I'll try to edit them more and add DOF, more blood, etc. :)

Your English is pretty good by the way. :P

omg. the eyes is still open wide o.O

Did that for "dramatic effect", so it shows she could see Steve before he uh... Chopped her head off.