Dev update #7: Summer summary

It looks really AWESOME! I can't wait! But to make this program even better, is to make a animation recorder. Basically you record what you want to animate in Minecraft, and after your finished, the animations go to the program for easier animating! Even if my idea isn't in the full release, the program will still rock! You can still use my idea if you want. I don't mind anyway. Thanks!

~Max.

It looks really AWESOME! I can't wait! But to make this program even better, is to make a animation recorder. Basically you record what you want to animate in Minecraft, and after your finished, the animations go to the program for easier animating! Even if my idea isn't in the full release, the program will still rock! You can still use my idea if you want. I don't mind anyway. Thanks!

~Max.

Dude. That is practically impossible. Since a recording doesn't tell much to the program. I really don't think that would happen in the future.

~Max.

basically SFM mechanic. 

I think what's common sense to do is releasing a hotfix that addresses the lack of undo redo and alpha transparency bug, rather than keeping us waiting for several months because he's trying to get the new features implemented and fine tuned etc, so he can focus on doing that with less pressure while a more usable version is out there.

I think what's common sense to do is releasing a hotfix that addresses the lack of undo redo and alpha transparency bug, rather than keeping us waiting for several months because he's trying to get the new features implemented and fine tuned etc, so he can focus on doing that with less pressure while a more usable version is out there.

Gee dude. He is almost done. All those things you mentioned are coming. Remember this thing is made by ONE person. One human person that has a life, and has important things to do like go to college. 

Gee dude. He is almost done. All those things you mentioned are coming. Remember this thing is made by ONE person. One human person that has a life, and has important things to do like go to college. 

Where did you get that he's almost done from?

Im under the impression he has been almost done for months, so we might as well get a quick hotfix before new features are added.

Where did you get that he's almost done from?

Im under the impression he has been almost done for months, so we might as well get a quick hotfix before new features are added.

I remember he said he is 90% finished, just can't find where he said it. And we ain't getting a hotfix. Please man, go outside and wait, desperation will lead you to nothing .