Dev update #7: Summer summary

The sound implemented would be really helpful cause people wont have to use a other editing program (unless its Adobe After Effects) and it would be good for syncing sounds to animation like in The Tan James's MGB

When Will This Update Come!? 

"Those are just some of the new things in 1.0.0. Sadly I can't reveal an estimated time of arrival, since getting all of this to work smoothly requires an extraordinary amount of work. Let's just say that it will definitely be worth the wait!"

The Main Question is, When will this update be live? When can we use this update?

"Those are just some of the new things in 1.0.0. Sadly I can't reveal an estimated time of arrival, since getting all of this to work smoothly requires an extraordinary amount of work. Let's just say that it will definitely be worth the wait!"

Awesome!, already it is available?

:I "Those are just some of the new things in 1.0.0. Sadly I can't reveal an estimated time of arrival, since getting all of this to work smoothly requires an extraordinary amount of work. Let's just say that it will definitely be worth the wait!"

:I "Those are just some of the new things in 1.0.0. Sadly I can't reveal an estimated time of arrival, since getting all of this to work smoothly requires an extraordinary amount of work. Let's just say that it will definitely be worth the wait!"

I can tell you copied one of my replies because the quotation marks are in bold. xD