boom boom boom covered by med with mine_imator 1.0.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm tring to give some usefull feedback based on your animation, read it if you want, sorry if I said something wrong, I tried to write it fast:

You are getting something but you still need to practice, practice and practice more...

The truth is that is not the best animation, but not the worse, I've seen way more worse on the forums, continue making this type of videos more and in about a few months you gonna get somewhere.

About the animation:

• I really like that you tried Lip-sync, I have gone throught the process too, something funny is that I animated voices based on my mouth (I was having a mirror on the side of the desk and I was looking at me how I move my mouth based on the word). This gonna help you out in future: 58vMM7J.jpg
  • The movement of characters: You need to know that any character can't stay simply stright, just look at a person sitting on a bench or something and you can see that it continusely moves sightly his hands/legs/head/torso, the body is moving constantly even if you don't notice. In your animation, a good thing is that you rotated the arms but that's not the best leg moves (that the torso was staying still and the arms, head and legs were moving).
  • Lighting: I know Mineimator doesn't have the best lighting system but you need to keep the rule in mind that "You can't have only 1 light in your scene", based on that even at night in completly darkness there is still lighting. In your animation you have a spot-light on the endermans, you could add another light (even 5%, blueish for night simulation). You gonna see in future the truly lighting processes (global lighting, GL, ambient oclussion, sphere HDRI mapping).

You can think from now about your future like I didn't. First: Why you make those animations? Because you enjoy Minecraft and want to make something by yourself after you seen some nice animations on youtube, right?

Well for future you need to think like this: You'll never gonna make this types of animations (minecraft style) everytime because you'll not live with youtube's money and you gonna need to get a job, if you like animation, good...

There are lots of jobs where you can apply:

1. 3D Modeler (who makes the objects like a house or a ball for the project)
  2. Environment Artist (who does the world in the project)
  3. Lighting Artist (who does the lighting in the scenes, you gonna see that is very hard to achieve the best lighting for a dramatic or a underwater scene)
  4. Texture Artist (who does the textures... duh... for objects, characters, for anything) 
  5. Effects Artist (who does the effects like explosions, realistic rain, ...)
  6. Animator (who does the animation like characters moving, lip-sync in this case, and others things)
  7. Technical Director (Who does the rigs for the characters and other things)
  8. Video editor (who edits the video for correcting the lighting, this part is very important for the final product)
Edited by Maybe0ne
Edited for wrong spelling

I'm tring to give some usefull feedback based on your animation, read it if you want, sorry if I said something wrong, I tried to write it fast:

You are getting something but you still need to practice, practice and practice more...

The truth is that is not the best animation, but not the worse, I've seen way more worse on the forums, continue making this type of videos more and in about a few months you gonna get somewhere.

About the animation:

• I really like that you tried Lip-sync, I have gone throught the process too, something funny is that I animated voices based on my mouth (I was having a mirror on the side of the desk and I was looking at me how I move my mouth based on the word). This gonna help you out in future: 58vMM7J.jpg
  • The movement of characters: You need to know that any character can't stay simply stright, just look at a person sitting on a bench or something and you can see that it continusely moves sightly his hands/legs/head/torso, the body is moving constantly even if you don't notice. In your animation, a good thing is that you rotated the arms but that's not the best leg moves (that the torso was staying still and the arms, head and legs were moving).
  • Lighting: I know Mineimator doesn't have the best lighting system but you need to keep the rule in mind that "You can't have only 1 light in your scene", based on that even at night in completly darkness there is still lighting. In your animation you have a spot-light on the endermans, you could add another light (even 5%, blueish for night simulation). You gonna see in future the truly lighting processes (global lighting, GL, ambient oclussion, sphere HDRI mapping).

You can think from now about your future like I didn't. First: Why you make those animations? Because you enjoy Minecraft and want to make something by yourself after you seen some nice animations on youtube, right?

Well for future you need to think like this: You'll never gonna make this types of animations (minecraft style) everytime because you'll not live with youtube's money and you gonna need to get a job, if you like animation, good...

3. Lighting Artist (who does the lighting in the scenes, you gonna see that is very hard to achieve the best lighting for a dramatic or a underwater scene)
  4. Texture Artist (who does the textures... duh... for objects, characters, for anything) 
  6. Animator (who does the animation like characters moving, lip-sync in this case, and others things)
  8. Video editor (who edits the video for correcting the lighting, this part is very important for the final product)

thank you men,i appreciate that.

that sexy running cycle tho, and i'm all bout' dat FLANS mod bro. i dig it

also nice memories from 2008 :D i remember hearing this song for the first time during the early summer of 2008 at a festival

On 8/19/2015 at 1:25 PM, Maybe0ne said:

About the animation:

that's actualy useful, thank u