[Warning: Drug usage] [TC Animation] Drugs Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[Warning, small drug usage.]

I'm now in charge of making posts for Team Cubicle so...

Yuri animated this. (He told me to say it.)

Also, we wanted to use the original song "Dead & Alive - You spin me right round"

but it was copyrighted so we took down the video and re-rendered it with an 8-bit remix.

Edited by Jibril
Videa embed.

I believe this animation is pretty good and Team Cubicle is pretty active. It's just....we don't see much from your other members. It's mostly just Yuri and you creating content. It would be nice to see something from some of the other members of your team. But still, great animation.

I believe this animation is pretty good and Team Cubicle is pretty active. It's just....we don't see much from your other members. It's mostly just Yuri and you creating content. It would be nice to see something from some of the other members of your team. But still, great animation.

I've been concerning that too. But we have no control of who makes what animations in the team. It's all up to the member if they want to make something. Some people are in Team Cubicle for other things than animating like making scripts, voice acting, editing, uploading, ect.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC