Cinematic Render III Test [The Power Of AE]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this really makes a huge difference!

I need to start learning AE since I already have it, btw skibbz, why does AE not kill your potato, but DOES kill my pc?

what settings do I need to use while editing so it won't kill my pc?

Lets hope this works-

When using AE (Standard workspace)

Go here and change that to quarter

3YgxTXx.png

If that doesn't do it, then go here and change this to wireframe (I believe)

YQU6Hp4.png

Also if you know how to change the project type from classic 3D to ray-traced will help. Need more help, I'll be glad to assist.

EDIT: I believe it's something in my specs that might do it, not too sure. Maybe screen resolution. I'm windowed at 1366 x 768.

Edited by SKIBBZ

What do you mean by not overwriting? I can help you if you can specify that.

When I generate any effect, like lightning, smoke effects, particles, etc, it blacks out whatever video I am rendering it over. I feel like its just something small I'm missing, buts its been a major issue. The only thing that's doesn't do this that I am aware of is light rays.

When I generate any effect, like lightning, smoke effects, particles, etc, it blacks out whatever video I am rendering it over. I feel like its just something small I'm missing, buts its been a major issue. The only thing that's doesn't do this that I am aware of is light rays.

Have you tried green screening it over or have you tried blending it? I would take a look at how effects in real life work then try to implement that into your project. Obviously there isn't going to be a huge lens flare over your sword or anything so that's a big no no. 

Have you tried green screening it over or have you tried blending it? I would take a look at how effects in real life work then try to implement that into your project. Obviously there isn't going to be a huge lens flare over your sword or anything so that's a big no no.

No I mean that the video is turned into a black screen with the effect on it. It ceases to exist.