Blocked world [Comics] [needs skin]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Anonymous Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see this come real

• alright
    • no
    • dunno
    • you decide

I've always loved to make comics, but i really didn't know what to make, and then i got an idea, to make a comic about a guy that finds a place, and things happen...........................................................

most of the stories that i want to make is going to be based around the times i played on a faction server, and on that faction server a lot of things happen, hackers, drama, ME BECOMING MODERATOR, fighting, rp-ing, stealing. stuff like that, it was a Norwegian server, which is sadly closed down, but the name of the server was Mine-king, i think the website of mine-king is still up, dunno really.

here's what i picture the comic will be like, but better, this is just a teaser thingy i guess, so you guys can tell me what you thought of it 

AND PLEASE, if you have some good ideas of OCs that has a special personality that can be one of the main characters please tell me, cause i can't really come up with anyone.

sECwY0J.png

P86gaAG.png

Dh3OUuM.png

hqz4uuo.png

7HKVGYL.png

z7WqD90.png

rQw60My.png

dFZRHWh.png

sNOhOze.png

rm4xzc6.png

4BdbdEX.png

ZtMiefM.png

xkwu2G2.pngZsjLN48.png

H6H9JfY.png

klmwP4d.png

DEQbefP.png

KhJcXSJ.png

DfZXhUI.png

bUYK0cE.png

Hope you liked it, and i also need skins for people in the background ^^

plz

and give me feedback on this, don't just post your skin, i really want to know what you guys think.

Edited by DurRubinRux

I don't get the story from the teaser, but use my skin.

If he needs a personality, hyperactive, and childish. How I've always seen Flarp.

There's no story, we just see the hero "that guy" and the villain "the hacker" 

which i guess it will be mostly be based on, and hey thanks for making a actual correct comment that doesn't just say use my skin

and also you blockerlocker

*COUGH COGH COUUGH*

*COUGHS A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD*

Edited by DurRubinRux

You can use my skin :P

29p2i3r.png

So, I also have idea on character being Cowboy, which comes from Wild West and is very skilled at riding, shooting (etc.) at horse and capturing animals with rope. Cowboy is unique, he's cheerful, brave, distrustful, suspicious, but friendly and helpful if sees some skills in you and think that you qualify.

Edited by iSenzo

is this funny or serious? This is an excellent comic that i think should happen

i want it to be mostly serious, but small parts with "comedy", as the hacker who is going to be the one with the "comedy"

since his hacking for fun.

everyone else will be mostly serious ^^

This seems like a really nice idea! Simple, lots of fun characters for you to use so the jokes don't get old, I just wub it :3

You can use my skin if you want, I don't mind either way, I just want this series to continue

You can use my skin :P

29p2i3r.png

So, I also have idea on character being Cowboy, which comes from Wild West and is very skilled at riding, shooting (etc.) at horse and capturing animals with rope. Cowboy is unique, he's cheerful, brave, distrustful, suspicious, but friendly if sees some skills in you and think that you qualify.

Thanks this is a good one, i'll credit you in every comic i use the cowboy in, i already have a good idea to use him for ^^