Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfBpnWnhdY&feature=youtu.be

Part:1 of Series I'm creating!!

Wanna be featured in the Next Part just leave your skin down below.

Because next one includes a Village

How much the frames are payed each second?

But they're not money xD

Tempo is how many keyframes per second, but also the FPS count because of the rendering, if you're unsure or you need to know more, use this

Edited by iantonio397

Here is a tip: if you didn't already storyboard it or script the entire series, DO IT NOW.

Even if you have the plot worked out, if you don't have it in the direct detail you want, then it will not work well in the long run.

Edited by HydroKinesis

Here is a tip: if you didn't already storyboard it or script the entire series, DO IT NOW.

Even if you have the plot worked out, if you don't have it in the direct detail you want, then it will not work well in the long run.

I already have a storyboard

Wow, you make animations super fast. You must be extremely dedicated to work with MI.

You really need to work on:

1. Speed (Understand what tempo is!)

2. Lighting (Half the time you can't see your own face)

At least you're happy with using my rig. Anything else I can get you?

How much the frames are payed each second?

Well i kept the tempo at 12 

Okay! I can see that you're using 1.0.0 and it's a bit difficult to differentiate between tempo and FPS...

As far as I can tell, you've accidentally rendered it at 12 FPS, instead of adjusting the tempo. To adjust the actual tempo, open the tab heading: "Projects" and change the tempo from there.

When you go to actually render your animation, there's a slider to tell you what FPS it will be rendered in. Typically, you want this at 30 FPS for a smooth watching experience.