Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

OMG thank you so much Steampunk Skeleton for Making this for me.

Now if any of you guys wanna feature me then here you go!!!

Pictures:

Yv3JLFv.png

SteamPunk Skeleton's Advanced Player Rig:

W30Mkhm.png

Edited by Themobkiller135

Steampunk Skeleton Made it for me and i gave him full credit for doing it for me

suspicious...hmmmmmm...

And I just saw that you said "can I reskin it to my skin" on Steampunk's topic.

*facepalm*

Edited by TheSnowCraftUS

Well Steampunk Skeleton said that i can post this

As long as i give him credit in which i did

That's not how this works. Everything made in the rig must be made by you in order for it acceptable for ad.lfy services. The only way SteampunkSkeleton could have this allowed is if the rig was released on a creative commons 0 license, where as default all rigs are creative commons 1 unless specified otherwise such as: (You may use this rig in any way shape or form without providing credit) Nowhere on the topic does it say such.

Legally if you must provide credit, you cannot claim credit on said rig and therefore cannot use the ad.lfy service for profit. You'd have to be the rightful owner of everything (yes, everything) in order to make profit on this. Otherwise you are making profit on someone else's work with a different skin.

EDIT: Since it actually seems steampunk skeleton made this for you, you are unlawfully making profit on his work. That is unacceptable.

With all that said, it's a pretty good looking rig. Though you should make the headphones 3D next time.

That's not how this works. Everything made in the rig must be made by you in order for it acceptable for ad.lfy services. The only way SteampunkSkeleton could have this allowed is if the rig was released on a creative commons 0 license, where as default all rigs are creative commons 1 unless specified otherwise such as: (You may use this rig in any way shape or form without providing credit) Nowhere on the topic does it say such.

Legally if you must provide credit, you cannot claim credit on said rig and therefore cannot use the ad.lfy service for profit. You'd have to be the rightful owner of everything (yes, everything) in order to make profit on this. Otherwise you are making profit on someone else's work with a different skin.

EDIT: Since it actually seems steampunk skeleton made this for you, you are unlawfully making profit on his work. That is unacceptable.

With all that said, it's a pretty good looking rig. Though you should make the headphones 3D next time

So what if he posts it for me?

Does that count?

;_; I didn't tell you to actually post any download links, however I'm sorry for getting you into trouble. Also, your download bypasses my adf.ly link, which scams me of my own money. For the good of your forum privileges, I recommend you remove all links (other than the links heading TO MY TOPIC ONLY), or even better, hide/delete this post.

And yes, I gave him permission to redistribute my rig WITHOUT EARNING MONEY.

;_; I didn't tell you to actually post any download links, however I'm sorry for getting you into trouble. Also, your download bypasses my adf.ly link, which scams me of my own money. For the good of your forum privileges, I recommend you remove all links (other than the links heading TO MY TOPIC ONLY), or even better, hide/delete this post.

Ok I deleted the link

97a7063ebb9a8e611a9ae13eac8f9707.png

HY QUIDS DU U WANT CANDIS

Eeeeeeeee!

ZeMoobKeillure246 - Same as Stoove but faster than him. Whenever he bites someone, it will turn grayscale for 5.5 seconds and turns Stoove-ified. He eats food/drinks with oil on it just to make himself to gain speed. He only says "Morph", "Herp", "Loog", "Lag", and "Meep". He is a ferrari colored green. He is actually Themobkiller135 being Stoove-ified by Stoove from biting. Unlike Stoove, He runs out of fuel after 12 hours.

Edited by Allemn89

Uber already removed his adfly link he used to earn money of your rig. So it's all good.

(I never thought someone would go that to low to make money of someone elses rig.. :/)

Über already removed his adfly link he used to earn money of your rig. So it's all good.

(I never thought someone would go that to low to make money of someone elses rig.. :/)

I know.

97a7063ebb9a8e611a9ae13eac8f9707.png

HY QUIDS DU U WANT CANDIS

Eeeeeeeee!

ZeMoobKeillure246 - He likes to make everything colorful. He is actually Themobkiller135 being Stoove-ified by Stoove from biting.

Warning - May contain unsuitable material for children. Viewer discretion is advised.

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

OMG thank you so much Steampunk Skeleton for Making this for me.

Now if any of you guys wanna feature me then here you go!!!

Pictures:

Yv3JLFv.png

SteamPunk Skeleton's Advanced Player Rig:

W30Mkhm.png

:facepalm: all he did was made it to where the skin is compatible with the rig... anyone can do that. (unless it was you who made your skin compatible with the rig)