The Range [1.0.0]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I apologize to everyone who feels offended of steves being killed. ?

Hellsing got my fascination with them back.

It's that because its nazi's killing them it makes them feels like the steves are jewish(obvious reasons).So dead jews can be prettyyyy offesnive

It's that because its nazi's killing them it makes them feels like the steves are jewish(obvious reasons).So dead jews can be prettyyyy offesnive

But they aren't jewish at all, so i don't see why it is offensive at all lol

History at it's finest.

I love history <3

Edited by Emunator

Vampires are non existent, so the enemies don't have to be based on something real, though even if it is, the prisoners could be anything! French resistance, ANZACS, a failed rebellion against vampire Hitler, I mean, the possibilities are endless! But before you squeal "OMG hitler WTF" why don't you complain about call of duty or documentaries or nazi bikies or something?

Furthermore, the nazis are vampires, implying that they may be undead, therefore way past the nazi era, and they're going around killing random people.

...And history is awesome!

Vampires are non existent, so the enemies don't have to be based on something real, though even if it is, the prisoners could be anything! French resistance, ANZACS, a failed rebellion against vampire Hitler, I mean, the possibilities are endless! But before you squeal "OMG hitler WTF" why don't you complain about call of duty or documentaries or nazi bikies or something?

Furthermore, the nazis are vampires, implying that they may be undead, therefore way past the nazi era, and they're going around killing random people.

This is probably the most logical post I've ever read. Thank you.

And yes, history is awesome :D

Edited by Emunator

Wait zombies arent real though....

and they are using old timey guns, if they were in after the nazi era they would use guns that are more advacned then what they have.

Edited by EnderVaren