Voice Synchronizing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I KNOW This has been requested like over a Trillion times :)

But I just wanna show IF mineimator had sound Importing, I could create fluid mouth and facial movements like this flash Animation I created here: 

Here is the full Animation  : )

So uh yeah.. I'd LOVE to have sound Importing c:

Ignore My Horrible Voice :P

Edited by SKIBBZ

I KNOW This has been requested like over a Trillion times :)

If it's been suggested plenty of times, why suggest it again?

Also in the old To do list;

He states that he plans to add a sound timeline.

"But that's an old topic? How do I know if he still plans to?"

In the recent 1.0.0 FAQ :

He says: "A: After 1.0.0, additional things like the mob builder, built-in facial animations, sound support and Mac support will be added into future updates."

Also, just noticed that the video you uploaded was uploaded on the same day as this topic creation date, I wonder if you only suggested an already planned thing just to advertise... :\

Edited by Emunator

If it's been suggested plenty of times, why suggest it again?

Also in the old To do list;

He states that he plans to add a sound timeline.

"But that's an old topic? How do I know if he still plans to?"

In the recent 1.0.0 FAQ :

He says: "A: After 1.0.0, additional things like the mob builder, built-in facial animations, sound support and Mac support will be added into future updates."

Also, just noticed that the video you uploaded was uploaded on the same day as this topic creation date, I wonder if you only suggested an already planned thing just to advertise... :\

Oh no.. no :) I Don't like to advertise at all, I find it cheezy and Annoying but I was just wondering about it because I wouldnt of known if he did it now or was planning to do it soon.. you kinda know what I'm saying? :) 

Oh no.. no :) I Don't like to advertise at all, I find it cheezy and Annoying but I was just wondering about it because I wouldnt of known if he did it now or was planning to do it soon.. you kinda know what I'm saying? :)

Ja ok, thanks for clearing it up. :)

I don't understand why everyone is saying 'wow' and facepalm things... is there some kind of bad joke there, or is it just because he asked to be animated?

Probably for me animating him x D Not trying to sound rash or anything but I don't wanna :3