The Gift | Origin of the Ender Dragon

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my second Minecraft Animation and, unlike my first one (), there's actually a good bit of animation going on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zEmPX6jDt4&list=UUgU96NeglbPZIfclA9C6GPQ

I wanted to do something similar to movies like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Signs", so I stumbled upon this concept as I worked on the animation.

I learned a lot doing this one and I think you can see the quality kind of gradually change even during this short video, so I hope to apply those lessons in the next one!

That was fantastic to watch. I loved every single second of it; it was almost like watching a movie.

The animation has one quirk though: The torch is dark when it's supposed to be the object giving light. Just increase the brightness by 30% next time and it should look great.

Nevertheless, I never expected such amazing animation from a new guy. Perhaps I should put that prejudice aside and honor your work from now on.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, everyone! I wasn't expecting such a warm reception, so I'm very happy that you all enjoyed it!

That was fantastic to watch. I loved every single second of it; it was almost like watching a movie.

The animation has one quirk though: The torch is dark when it's supposed to be the object giving light. Just increase the brightness by 30% next time and it should look great.

Nevertheless, I never expected such amazing animation from a new guy. Perhaps I should put that prejudice aside and honor your work from now on.

Thanks for the advice! I already tested what you mentioned and see the effect it has, so I'll definitely try to keep that in mind for the future.

^^

what that guy said

also, could i have the sound files of the wind?

Links to users who created those sounds are in the description of the video. ;)

At first I was like:
"A new member trying an animation for the first time"
Now I'm like:
"A new member who's animation skills easily surpasses 3/4 of the forums animators"

This is actually excellent.
Ambiance of the wind and SFX is spot on.
Animation is smooth, this is actually great.