Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, Gala honestly suffered a pathetic fail.

Also, someone actually finishes an animation with me in it for once? DANG!

Nice job! Just... try to dramatize some of the movement and camera for a better "battle scene" feel. =3

Lol xD ! You got Pwned! That guy with the yellow hair won. He killed you.

Wow. This is a really, really awesome fight animation! I think it's the best fight animation I've seen with Mine-Imator. Must've taken a while.

Better look at Moderator Ɯber's Chernobyl Animation. That's the best.

I sleeped when this was posted.

On-topic: Teach me how you could have it be in the chest then attach to the hand! pls. Awesome!

It's actually pretty simple.. It's not attached.. You should move stuff at the same and the right time.. And also add more and accurate keyframes to make it smoother. :)

I wish I was there so that I can pwned players in SkyWars. Back in the server called HuyCraft(Before the restart), I am the best player in SkyWars.

Honestly, thats up to him to decide if you do. I mean, look at poor Gala! A single punch. That's it. You even know what he can do bra?

I'm thinking of doing some stuff like Hunger Games or Factions animations.. in the future.. I can include you ;)

I think you should do a Hunger Games or Factions animations it looks like you got the skills to do it.

Can i be involved in it?