applesbrony rig (not boommakers rig)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You have no right of making the rig, with out permission of using the skin, First due to teh fact i actually made that skin, "copyright" for not asking and claiming as your own, it would be best to close this 

He also spelt Rufus wrong xD

You have no right of making the rig, with out permission of using the skin, First due to teh fact i actually made that skin, "copyright" for not asking and claiming as your own, it would be best to close this 

You didn't exactly come up with Rufus in the first place, so you can't exactly have copyright over it...

You didn't exactly come up with Rufus in the first place, so you can't exactly have copyright over it...

Who is the artist of the skin it self "me" I created this skin for my own perpose but if I see anyone using it without asking it makes me angry because I took time on that design and how it looks but if people are just going to trample all over my art work, it is disrespectful to the artist who made it. <_<

Plus rufus yes I know they belong to the company "KOG" and I give them credit for the design but. Fan art always has there own copyrights

If somebody used my skin for something that wasn't disrespectful I'd be flattered. Not offended, unless ofcourse the animation or rig itself was offensive.

This is the second time today I seen you complain about somebody using your skin, when clearly they just really like it for whatever reason. 

Also in order to file for a copyright you have to actually pay money and I really doubt you would pay money to copyright a Minecraft skin. 

If somebody used my skin for something that wasn't disrespectful I'd be flattered. Not offended, unless ofcourse the animation or rig itself was offensive.

This is the second time today I seen you complain about somebody using your skin, when clearly they just really like it for whatever reason.

Also in order to file for a copyright you have to actually pay money and I really doubt you would pay money to copyright a Minecraft skin.

Here we go again a person that just thinks about the money. Who ever made it has the right to give people permission it is like YouTube videos I am not making any money off them but do I say " yea sure copy off my video because I didn't by money for copyright standard" Edited by Applesbrony

It's just a skin. Not really anything of a "big deal". And, yes I know you made the skin, but, it's just really a skin. Also, read what swickster said. I ain't know nothin' about this copyright, don't mind me...

^ so true

ive always wanted to draw apples skin e.e

Hmmm. Fan-art on Fan-art? {Fan-art-ception!}

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

And plus you are making me angry other this stuff, if I don't people using it then don't use it,

I meant to be in bed because I have art college tomorrow and stress is not on the list. Soo will just except the fact that I don't want my skin being used in animations, if I did wanted people to wouldn't you think I would put my skin in the banner are just tell my IGN <_<