Introduce yourself!

Hello. Most people in the forums know me because i joined in March 9th 2013... lets talk about myself. Hi! I'm SAS_KILLER My real name is Saeed (means happy in English) Im From the UAE (United Arab Emirates) i'm a 13 Y/O guy, I love Mine-Imator because of it's simplicity and I am an AWESOME buddy to talk to People say i'm weird...idk why, I dedicated my career to Minecraft and willing to make a MOVIE!!!!1one, And i love people who like to chat for long time, And yeah, PEACE!! Oh yeah.... I LOVE PIE!!!!!1one And (motto) DON'T LISTEN TO MUSIC : D

hello my name is moayad. and im a 10 year old Animator AND I played Minecraft for 2 years  :o

about me: i hate school. i love to do hard work :D cause it makes the results good. and ask anything and i will tell you it :D

And IM from Egypt :D and born in saudi arabia.

Edited by GoldenAssassin71

Hello everyone

My RL is Anton. I'm 14 years old

Yep, IM RUSSIAN. RUSSIAN ON DA SITE RUN FOR YOUR LIFES. o_o
I don't drinking vodka or playing on balalayka. I even haven't a pet bear. (what a stupid russian)
My main interest is programming. I'm programming using language called "SmallBasic".

It's not actually a BASIC dialect. It's more like .NET version of Java without tons of .class files and public static void mains (it even looks like Java, it's syntax looks like SomeStuff.DoSomething(some parameters in the brackets) )
I'd like to say that i HATE most of russians. Yep, a russian hates other russians.

Most of them are stupid, especially on the internet. They can't be gentle even with each other.

Have you seen the second line of this post? That's a stereotype. And because of this stereotype i hate most of russians. Why? Because every stereotype has a reason to be.
Oh, too much russofobic stuff. :| 
I'm playing Minecraft for 4 years or so. Lots of (russian) people hates me because of this because they thinks that MC is just a graphics-less boring game. But i'm just ignoring them and contuning building dirt houses.
My english skills is not wery good, but i think it's enough for talking with other people.

Ta, MetoolDaddy aka ElCreeper, oOctaviOo, DatEngineer, pwnageorange and my other old nicknames

p.s KALINKA MALINKA MALINKA MAYA *plays on balalayka*

Hello, I'm Phionaputt!

I'm not really an animator, I'm more of a Drawer/Wallpaper maker.

I'm basically almost like my brother. I'm pretty much his twin actually >.>

Except, He likes the classics, I love EDM/House. Maybe Indie, and Rock.

Anywho... Yeah, Nice to meet you.

Uhm... Well... I used to have an account on this, but I lost both my password and my email, I was ChocoPwnage and I was kinda known, friends I.R.L with MowDowPow and Avalon... Stuff... Go find my ChocoPwnage introduction to find out the rest.

BLAAH!

Hi, my name is MathWhizofMC. I have an gaming channel with Minecraft-related stuff on it. I'm 12 years old and I like to play many different games.

I also like to watch anime as a pasttime, and to animate! I like food, making it and eating it. Anyway, hello, and I hope to see you guys!

Hello. I am TheJulkkis. And yes it may sound weird. I am -- years old. I discovered Mine Imator a few months ago and i hope to be popular like Willcraft animations and others. I have ideas for animations but i encounter problems such as walking.

Minecraft name: Deadghast112

Youtube:TheJulkkis

HI I am James I am 15 year old I am Love to animate using mine imator I also play minecraft And I like Lego CHIMA And I am a miner in minecraft and Survival Craft I wanna move to England after I passed my collage in Singapore  

That's it !

Hello, guys, I'm D a v i d (not glorious), AKA The Digital Wizard (and KicksBrickster)

My (current) username in minecraft is KicksBrickster.

I have played minecraft for many years, and used mine-imator for only a bit less (I love the new updates, btw)

Games and Stuff I like:

-Creeper World (www.knucklecracker.com. You guys should check this out. Its really cool)

-Minecraft (duh)

-Lego Minifigures Online (Yes, I will admit.) My name in-game is Kinetic Dragon Ricochet

-Terraria

-

Software I use:

-Mine-imator

-GIMP Image Manipulator

I like making wallpapers using Mine-imator (I suck at animation). Soon as I get a new browser (Stupid explorer. I hate you), I will be posting some of these. Check them out!

That's me, see ya!

Hey, I'm a Timelord from the planet Gallifrey- wait, no. I'm a human from planet Earth. Sara. I'm still trying to figure out how this website works, but I guess I could say I've made two few minute animations on mine-imator. My favourite Minecraft Mod is Hexxit, my favourite thing to do on minecraft is Sky Wars, and my favourite mob is the Enderman. Also my favourite YouTuber is Bodil40, and BajanCanadian is a close second. Also I'm from Canada... I'm just babbling now. But yeah, yay Minecraft :P 

Hi humans!

I am Micheal Phoenix 8D , i am an OC (Original Character) of SAS_KILLER ---> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/1160-sas-killer/

I am also the current king of OvaCtus, i am called "King Phoenix The Mighty, Micheal The Great, The Mighty Phoenix"

I really love my people, i think that i am a good person, i rule aside my good friend (Sphinx), he is a great guy.... well .... he's not a "Human" he's some galactic creature!

I'll be seeing you all soon........ and good luck out there ;)

Thanks for taking your time in reading this :D

~Micheal Phoenix 2014

EDIT: please note EVERYBODY, i am a real person, and i can't speak (i have a sound problem in my throat :()

Edited by Micheal Phoenix

Hi! I'm DailyHop, a YouTuber and PC gamer. Whenever I get bored, I decide to make these animations. It's a little fun in the making, but more fun when you show it to your friends :) I just love that feeling when they say they like it... But anyways, I have made many of these animations thanks to Tutorial Guy! He has helped me along this amazing piece of software. I'm here because I'd like to know more about Mine-imator, teach Mine-imator, and share my animations to the community for feedback :)

Hi guys! I'm NFGamingMC (Not revealing my real name) And I make animations using, you guessed it, Mine-Imator! Nice one david! Really like the 1.0.0 demos so far! :D

I just finished making a rig of my character, from scratch! It's been a lot of hard work, and it's taken me ages to perfect, but it looks pretty sweet! I have some animations on YouTube and I enjoy talking to my fans and reply to most of my comments! :D

Anyway, about me, (not my age or adress of course) but I live in Scotland, and, well, I like animating, playing the guitar, trying new things, and making rigs!

Err, anyway, here's some pics of my complete rig!

NFGamingMC%27s%2BRig%2BFinal%2BVersion.p

From the front!

NFGamingMC%27s%2BRig%2B%28From%2BBehind%

From behind

Close-Up.png

Here's a close-up! :D Looks pretty good to me.

Hey My Names Riley i have been looking for an animating tool for a while and soon came across this one. I am new to it and i am trying to make a rig i have successfully completed it except for one problem, the blocks i use as the skin do not react to the sun in anyway Eg: When i turn my head it looks as if some of my skin is darker than the other. Can someone please help me with this :)