Introduce yourself!

Hi Guys! My real name is Jc ,i'm a male, and I'm 12 years old... I live in the Philippines.. I like rigging, animating(but i'm sometimes lazy about animating). I like listening to music especially anime and Sleeping With Sirens. I like playing basketball even if i'm only 4'8" in height, I like watching animes, NBA, and playing computer :)

That's all! Bye Guys!

Edited by The Flash

Hi Guys! My real name is Jc ,i'm a male, and I'm 12 years old... I live in the Philippines.. I like rigging, animating(but i'm sometimes lazy about animating). I like listening to music especially anime and Sleeping With Sirens. I like playing basketball even if i'm only 4'8" in height. :)

That's all! Bye Guys!

"Pilipino, pilipino, pilipino ang lahi ko" xD another member of the clan (Btw it's lyrics to a song so it's not illegal)

I introduce myself, I am Maxio78 ! 
I am 12 years old, I'm French and I like to say stupid stuff o/ 
I like Mario, Sonic, Pokemon and Rayman (it's not much, but enough for me B) ) 
I can not play Minecraft because my PC is not powerful enough :(
And also, I'm a friend to TheGoku7729  :D

Hi!

I'm a 14 year old quarter Japanese, Quarter Irish, Quarter German, Quarter Italian Male!

I've been making movies since i was 5 years old and hope to do it for a living :D

I taught myself how to animate with Mine-imator and pretty much everything else,

my first animation got over 200,000 views and over 1000 likes 8D

I have 2 sisters who adore me and are younger than me, My friends always think i'll be famous some day

and...My names isn't acutally James... o.O(It's Cade)

Hello! I'm new here obviously and I know how to use a bit of Mine-imator, animating is quite fun for me. Soon I will be getting the game Minecraft for the PC version, in time. I also cannot get the profile picture to work, it give me an error with a torn file picture.

Hi!

My name is Grammar Lord or The Lord as I was previously knows as. I have been here a while without ever introducing myself. 

I am 14 years old as I am typing this and I live in Sweden. I'm a game developer. I use Unity3D as my engine when making games. I have made a few games you never will hear of and I have made a ton of games that I've just "killed". I am working on a big project called Voxel Invasion which is a Multiplayer First Person Shooter based around humans versus robots.

I like music from 1980 and below. Music between 1990 and 2000 is meh. Music over 2000 is just bad. Bad I say!

Thanks

~I will find your grammar errors and fix them.

Hello my name is Xinol. I have ventured long past many planets but i find this website amusing so i decided to join. Yes i am a Destiny maniac. DON'T HATE. So i also love to develop stuff like horrible breaking codes for my failed games and also eating cheese in my office. I AM NOT A MOUSE, so yeah dont bother, yeah. Thats basically all about me.

I'm probably late writing this, considering how long I've been with mine-imator, but...

Hey Everyone, my name is CraftinPark, you can just call me Craftin'

I'm 13 years old

I live in Canada, Ontario.

It's a sweet country, visit here sometime!

Hi there! Its CityProductionStudios... Either though I dont make Minecraft Lets Plays I make animations (Well, maybe)

I dont only make animations but I also make YTPMVs! (If you know that)

If you want to see my channel, click this beautiful link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vbPWw42FpTgsknJ_Vnoag

Nice to meet all of you!  :)

Hello my irl name is Elias and well a boy obviously  ;)

I live in norway and i am from norway..

I am 14 years old.

I really like watching animes i have been watching MANY different animes since i was 7.

I spend quite a bit of my day watching anime  :)

I really like coding Tools and i have been a bit into making games.

I'am coding the Language C#

I also love making animations With Cinema 4d for realistic animations and mine imator for minecraft  :)

I am interested in Technology and i dream about becoming a data engineering as i grow older.

I have been living at the Uk (England, Leicester)  for half a year then I moved back to norway..

and i really really love modding my ps3  ;) giving other People modded stuff on Cod, gta, etc.. ( i am a legit player but i just wanna have some more fun;)..)

My favourite anime would be well... nothing i dont have a favourite anime because i really love many animes as much as i do With others   :D Umm well i have watched: all naruto and naruto shippuden, fairy tail, one piece, bleach, ao no exorcist, kore wa zombie desu ka, strike the blood, blood lad, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan in English), no game no life, Nourin, highschool dxd, Gokukoku no brynhildr and much much much more.. like 50 +.. (watched since i was 7 years old.. my first manga was dragon ball  and first anime was one piece<33)

and i really like playing piano but sadly we dont have Space in my house for it and i want to start on piano hours or whatever you wanna Call it..

psn: OsamaVsGaddafi

steam: cakeslayer01

and uh.. respect me and i respect you :)

Hello everyone, name is TrikkHD And sorry if english bad, im from bulgaria.

I like gaming, Drawing, and listening to music. What kind? Well, dubstep and stuff :P

Im 16 and im in middle school, i love to study science, When it comes to mixing random liquids to make something..

I like watching youtube, my favorite channels are The Diamond Minecart, Bodil40 (OF COURSE :D) , and stampylongnose. It's just that his XBOX series is so addicting..

Thank you all for reading this.  I really appreciate that. :)

Hi everyone, I am Alana, I'm 13 and I am from the United States. I like drawing, listening to music, building on minecraft, and talking to friends. I'm homeschooled, My favorite subject so far are Math and reading. We don't have cable tv but we do have movie nights every once in a while. 

Thank you!  :)

Hi everyone, I am Alana, I'm 13 and I am from the United States. I like drawing, listening to music, building on minecraft, and talking to friends. I'm homeschooled, My favorite subject so far are Math and reading. We don't have cable tv but we do have movie nights every once in a while. 

Thank you!  :)

I'm homeschooled too :D