What bullying can do.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok guys i hate bullying. and i made tehse pictures to show what can happen; if you are sensative towards suicide then dont click because there is suicide in one of the pics...U were warned

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=os7fq0&s=8#.U9us9fldVLY http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r74to8&s=8#.U9utFfldVLY http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hv3rjp&s=8#.U9utV_ldVLZ 

Hope you all now understand what bullying can do...please odnt be mean to me >.< if this is against the rules just tell me and ill remove it because i didnt know sorry

aw the third image didnt work...So here it is http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hv3rjp&s=8#.U9utV_ldVLZ

At school in 4th-6th grade i was treated like an idiot....... and now i will laugh at people who call me that , because i dont care what they think about me, I know im smart and thats a fact!

Ik how you feel girl.

I've been bullied for 10 years and the pain is still in me.

Aw i feel so sorry for u both D: and im glad u dont care what people think about u :D if ur happy then u should keep doing what ur doin! and dw the pain will go away one day! just keep ur head up high and stay happy :D 

Aw i feel so sorry for u both D: and im glad u dont care what people think about u :D if ur happy then u should keep doing what ur doin! and dw the pain will go away one day! just keep ur head up high and stay happy :D

Kelly. Those pics is what I was thinking what I do if the whole classroom start to bully me.

Commiting Suicide is the best way to make those haters become lovers and the worst decision too.

I was treated differently (in Australia I'm the only Kurd in school and in Iraq I'm the only Australian) but I am way physically superior to those jerks (I'm 185cm :3) sooo... *bullies get bashed*. Whenever anyone is bullied now, I beat the SH*T out of them! JUSTICE!!! WOOOOO!

I feel for you guys. I'm lucky because I'm a giant (like Big Show [my favourite wrestler :3])

Edited by abdullah1579

You know what guys. Those bullies are JERKS!

They want to test you if you are worthy to be one of them or be a victim of them. I really did realize it few minutes ago and saying "stop" won't make them stop unless you report them with sudden proof like record the sound during the incident or record a video and show it to the Prefect.

I did that like 2 years ago and 3 of the bullies were expelled and I was like "Thank you God for saving my life from those sinners."

xD

i wouldn't kill myself if someone told me i'm  a stupid ugly freak seems pretty ignorable.. also are they in her house why'd she let em in.. don't you just respawn in minecraft..... 

Theyre in school not her house. when she is in her house is after school when she is depressed about it and its not just cus of that she is bullied alot and abused and stuff....Why did i make this im so stupid >.<

i wouldn't kill myself if someone told me i'm  a stupid ugly freak seems pretty ignorable.. also are they in her house why'd she let em in.. don't you just respawn in minecraft..... 

leave it to tdit.

Yeah I have always been bullied and was told to kill myself in 3rd grade.

yeh know what I would do! i woud give them three chances on leaving me alone and if they third chance i would give a knuckle Sanwich Right in there face then tell the elders about them! :D 

OH  the third pic was actually weird cuz you don't commit suicide in shallow water that's just rubbish !

leave it to tdit.

Yeah I have always been bullied and was told to kill myself in 3rd grade.

Phew! glad that never happend! 

I've been bullied quiet badly, Since my area is full of ignorant people they tend to get on your back, Punching you in the arm, calling you names & also lots 'n' lots of gossip.

Since well i started listening to metal around the age of 14 my life twisted when it came to this sorta thing, it did become worse but listening to metal and understanding the lyrics actually made me more confident and social to this very day.

Being bullied is a terrible thing, and i was extremely bullied due to an indecent that had happened. Then obviously like all schools do, gossip get's spread like wild fire.

So yea the whole school knew i was a brony and all. but joke was on them i didn't honestly care what they thought, You are who you are, stand proud out of the crowd.

Bullying leads to nothing but pain to people who are suffering from it. If you do see someone being bullied i advice you to tell an adult or teacher. 

Edited by Applesbrony