Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

that one part with donna.... gotta upload that to r-*benned*

Dono, Pls edit the video cuz the part where Dono touches Donna's bewbs is inappropriate and bad. Dono should touch Donna's face.

Donna should have liked it. What..? Stop looking at me like thhaaaatttt

It's not good to touch Donna in the bewbs. D:

*mrs. dono gets her bombizzles touched* DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU ALL DAY??

With all these quotes, you can guess which was my favoriute part.

Edited by EthanAndSnivy

Donna should have liked it. What..? Stop looking at me like thhaaaatttt

she wouldn't expect it tho :\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Pun Pun Pun

Pun Pun Pun Pun

With all these quotes, you can guess which was my favoriute part.

:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Donna, run away...)

Nice animation :D

touch

I remember that time Über made an animation (which was way more innapropiate) that had something to do with hentai. Dont ban me for saying that pls.

but im just mentioning that because everyone thinks that donna scene was innapropiate

BUT HEY ATLEAST I KNOW WHAT GOES NEXT IN THE FANFICTION

0:18-0:19

Inappropriate part.

It's not good to touch Donna in the bewbs. D:

Dono, Pls edit the video cuz the part where Dono touches Donna's bewbs is inappropriate and bad. Dono should touch Donna's face.

I like how you only start to acknowledge the existence of that part after MrDonoB disapproved of the "Endings" you made up for the video. First off, let me just tell you that the part where Dono touches Donna's breasts (As for a lack of a better word) isn't inappropriate. The topic was liked by 26 people, which included The Doctor, (Chat moderator) and even The Chosen One (Moderator) who even said himself "I have never laughed so hard at an animation." A moderator, a moderator for the sake of the forums. Also, let's just say this: This is Mine-Imator. The animation MrDonoB made is not a Rated-R movie or anything. It is an animation based off of Minecraft, a child-friendly game. Yes, I know, Rule 34 of the internet, or that anything could happen over the web. What-ever you prefer. But, would you really think anybody would go that far on a community who just likes to spend their own time on a website where they can talk to each-other, make wallpapers and art, and create animations when-ever they want? No? Exactly. Finally, why do you always want to be right? You kept on insisting that the scene was inappropriate, 3 times as off what I've quoted. Why do you want to be right? Why do you want to be under the spot-light all of the time? I'm getting irritated, Allemn89, I seriously am. So, after my paragraph of typing out on this forum topic, I'd like to say this one thing: You aren't always right, so please stop...

Edited by MCWarrior

I like how you only start to acknowledge the existence of that part after MrDonoB disapproved of the "Endings" you made up for the video. First off, let me just tell you that the part where Dono touches Donna's breasts (As for a lack of a better word) isn't inappropriate. The topic was liked by 26 people, which included The Doctor, (Chat moderator) and even The Chosen One (Moderator) who even said himself "I have never laughed so hard at an animation." A moderator, a moderator for the sake of the forums. Also, let's just say this: This is Mine-Imator. The animation MrDonoB made is not a Rated-R movie or anything. It is an animation based off of Minecraft, a child-friendly game. Yes, I know, Rule 34 of the internet, or that anything could happen over the web. What-ever you prefer. But, would you really think anybody would go that far on a community who just likes to spend their own time on a website where they can talk to each-other, make wallpapers and art, and create animations when-ever they want? No? Exactly. Finally, why do you always want to be right? You kept on insisting that the scene was inappropriate, 3 times as off what I've quoted. Why do you want to be right? Why do you want to be under the spot-light all of the time? I'm getting irritated, Allemn89, I seriously am. So, after my paragraph of typing out on this forum topic, I'd like to say this one thing: You aren't always right, so please stop...

Liked for the effort you put in that speech

3633629.jpgEven he's clapping