Journey To The Wither World: Episode 4

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here it is, The long awaited new episode of journey to the wither world, No voice actors for this episode, If you want to be the voice actor then apply here

Anyways, Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR_t2h-8jDM

Hope you like it :)

(P.S, The scenes from this episode was made with Mine-Imator 0.7 Demo before 1.0.0 demo is released)

SHUT UP

Your a jerk. I'll explain you some ways that comment was helpful:

1. That was a useful tip so you won't get flamed on YouTube.

2. To make it smooth, SLOW IT DOWN and then render it.

3. I said it was good, that was a compliment,

The only person who should shut up here is you.

Your a jerk. I'll explain you some ways that comment was helpful:

1. That was a useful tip so you won't get flamed on YouTube.

2. To make it smooth, SLOW IT DOWN and then render it.

3. I said it was good, that was a compliment,

The only person who should shut up here is you.

correctamundo!

Some improvements need to be made. 

1. The speed of the animation.
  2. Keyframes. They seem to be "far away from eachother.
  3. Try and make the characters in the background not be standing still. Make them move for more realistic touch.
  4. When using a bow. try using a bow rig, they are helpful. 

Some useful tips for the future. If you tend to say something mean about what i have to say. Then IDON'TEVEN

SHUT UP

One does not simply shut in the upwards direction. If you still don't understand what the term "shut" should be used for, you can use this page for future references: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shut

I hope this has helped you expand your vocabulary for later opportunities to become a complete and total jerk to someone just trying to add a little constructive criticism to an animation that (REALLY) need it. ;)

Well guys, Maybe i could remake episode 4 of the series, Plus maybe soon journey to the wither world will have a comic version, If im going to remake the first 4 episodes of the series and make more episodes, Im gonna need a team of comic makers animators voice actors writers/editors storyboard designers visual editors riggers and more, What do you think guys?

Well?

Well guys, Maybe i could remake episode 4 of the series, Plus maybe soon journey to the wither world will have a comic version, If im going to remake the first 4 episodes of the series and make more episodes, Im gonna need a team of comic makers animators voice actors writers/editors storyboard designers visual editors riggers and more, What do you think guys?

Well?

Delete that comment at your will. I will not say my opinion about it. However, if you change that now, it could prevent some drama.

You can't shoot endermen with bows, and the animation isn't very smooth, but overall, pretty decent.

Alex read my mind. Although he could've had a mod... but he never said anything. It was just a mistake.

Edit: I see with what the enderman was saying, he got this from endventures from willcraft, with the skeleton that can shoot arrows at enderman because the witch enchanted it with something not in minecraft. That's probably why.

Edited by Popboy8

Well?

Okay, I'm not one to deny someone their wishes, but for god's sake just do your own freaking work instead of looking for a team to do it for you and taking the credit! If your gonna be an animator, LEARN HOW TO ANIMATE. >.> Ugh, sorry if I offended anyone.

Okay, I'm not one to deny someone their wishes, but for god's sake just do your own freaking work instead of looking for a team to do it for you and taking the credit! If your gonna be an animator, LEARN HOW TO ANIMATE. >.> Ugh, sorry if I offended anyone.

I made the scenes months ago before i use 1.0.0 demo and became an very good animator